MyECP provides ExactCare Pharmacy patients access to medication and account information, including self-service features to help remember to take your medications on time, manage your account and contact your pharmacy team.
- Set up reminders to take your medications via text messages, emails or mobile notifications
- Record when you have taken your medications using our convenient tracking feature
- See a list of your current medications, including pictures of each
- Easily identify when medications need a new prescription to be refilled
- Use the calendar feature to see when your current ExactPack ends and the next one begins
- Track your orders to see when you can expect your medications to be delivered
- Pay outstanding balances online
- Provide family members or caregivers “Care Team” access to these features so they can help you manage your medications
- Message your “Care Team” directly within the application
- Message ExactCare Pharmacy with questions about your medications, orders and account
- Chat live with technical support for assistance
MyECP is available only for current ExactCare Pharmacy patients. If you do not currently get your prescriptions filled through ExactCare Pharmacy, please visit exactcarepharmacy.com or call 877.355.7225 to sign up for service.
Minor fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
It's a wonderful idea, but after about a week, I keep getting an error message that says value cannot be null. Please fix.
- ExactCare Pharmacy LLC
- 36.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © ExactCare Pharmacy LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.