By National Environment Agency
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the latest environmental news updates and information at your finger tips with myENV:
• Access real-time information on Singapore’s weather and receive push-notification alerts when raining at certain locations
• View latest PSI & hourly PM2.5 information
• Locate dengue clusters
• Search for hawker centre by name, region or address
• View latest NEA’s events and happenings
• Obtain useful information such as list of licensed food caterers
• Convenience of providing feedback to NEA
myENV app will need access to certain features on your phone for the following reasons:
Use your phone’s location to provide you with localised weather information.
Let you call NEA hotline conveniently with just one touch.
Allow you to save photographs taken with myENV app in your phone and to attach them when you file a report to NEA.
Access the phone’s camera if you wish to attach a photograph while making a Report to NEA.
• Device ID & Call Information
Read your phone’s UUID so that you can register and receive push notifications.
For a full suite of information and online services, please visit http://www.nea.gov.sg or follow NEAsg on Twitter to receive more updates.
Formed on 1 July 2002, the National Environment Agency (NEA) is the leading public organization responsible for improving and sustaining a clean and green environment in Singapore. The NEA develops and spearheads environmental initiatives and programmes through its partnership with the People, Public and Private sectors. It is committed to motivating every individual to take up environmental ownership and to care for the environment as a way of life.
By protecting Singapore's resources from pollution, maintaining a high level of public health and providing timely meteorological information, the NEA endeavours to ensure sustainable development and a quality living environment for present and future generations.
This application is a service of the Singapore Government.
What's New in Version 2.5.2
- Added 1-hr PM2.5 concentration banding
- Added Push Notification Service for 1-hr PM2.5 concentration
- Bug fixes
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Jun 24, 2016
- Version: 2.5.2
- Size: 29.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: National Environment Agency
- © National Environment Agency
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.