Do you or a loved one have epilepsy? If you do, most likely you have been asked to keep track of seizures, medicines, and how you feel. EpiDiary can easily keep track of epilepsy symptoms and also helps in epilepsy awareness. This application can help you track and monitor epilepsy quickly and more easily than keeping paper diaries.
EpiDiary has Visual Medication Management (VMM) technology to improve your safety in taking medications. In a world where epilepsy medications from different sources are provided to patients, the color, size and shape of the pills changes frequently. Having large, actual photos of your own medications on your phone provides new and better capabilities that can help you. EpiDiary can do seizure monitor to an extent this way.
EpiDiary lets you use the new technology to manage your epilepsy as you use to simplify the rest of your everyday life! It lets you record real-time details about seizures and monitoring seizure time, medications, side effects, moods, triggers, and you can even include detailed notes - all from your iPhone. You can easily keep track of epilepsy symptoms and be ready in case you notice chances of epileptic seizure.
With EpiDiary you can track your sleep, which might be associated with seizures and effectively do seizure monitor. Epilepsy awareness is still very low in people and having Epidiary at your aid will definitely make a difference.
When your entry is completed, it is synched to your diary on EpiDiary.com where you can generate personalized reports to bring to medical visits, providing your doctors and nurses with not only snapshots of recent events, but also long-term trend data, both key to assessing treatment effectiveness. You can monitor seizures effectively. By reviewing graphs and other reports, you can visualize trends that can help you and your healthcare professionals improve your treatment.
* Record and Monitor Seizures (single or clusters)
* Monitor and Record Epilepsy Medications/Medicines, when to take them and when to refill them
* Record Triggers (10 standard or customize your personal trigger)
* Record Side Effects including the severity of the reaction.
* Get reminders for your epilepsy medications and refills
ADDITIONAL FEATURES that are available when you access your diary on https://EpiDiary.com including:
- Personal Medical History Record to Detect and Predict Early Epilepsy Warning
- Customized Reports – including graphs which can be printed or emailed
- Setup Reminders for medication, refills, or other personal events via text message or email
- Uploading photos or files to attach to a daily record
- Medicine Organizer
- Summary of Notes
- and more
- Internet Access required to sync data to your diary on epilepsy.com
Take Control and Get Started Today with EpiDiary.
Please email comments and suggestions to email@example.com
Improved user interface.
Connection to server streamlined and enhanced.
Minor issues in entry time of day fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use - it’s a good start
I gave this app 2 stars because I was hoping to find something to track my daughter’s seizures, and it was a good start. Since most of hers present similarly- I was able to create a couple different types to easily get the information into the system. But I haven’t even had the app a few hours and am already deleting it and looking for a new app, because it only allotted me to enter 5 seizure a day - and since we are on seizure 8 for the night- this app just won’t do. We can have a couple a day up to a couple hundred a day - it’s efficient to enter data, but not able to enter enough.
I find this application to be very useful. It reminds me to take my medications, track side effects and seizures. Then I can print this out to take with me to the doctor. It is easy to set up and use.
I have been using this app for many years and love it! Keep up the good work!
- Irody, Inc.
- 11.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2009-2017 Irody Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.