Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MyFab5 helps you explore the best food in America through RANKINGS! These are not normal rankings; these are rankings crowd sourced by the most influential foodies across the nation. Looking for the best pizza, sushi, Mexican food, waffles or coffee? The MyFab5 foodie community has you covered!
MyFab5 rankings are category specific so if you search for “Pizza” not only will we show you the top pizza places, we’ll also show you what other categories each pizza place is popular for (e.g. thin crust pizza or deep-dish pizza). MyFab5 is integrated with Instagram to show you pictures associated with each ranking. If a restaurant looks too good to resist, then add it to your Bucket List! Keep track of all the restaurants you want to try in any US city.
HOW IT WORKS:
On MyFab5 users can rank up to five of their favorite places for any food or drink related category (e.g. my top 3 places for sushi in Portland). But don’t stop there, make your ranking beautiful by adding a photo and informative by adding a tip!
THE PROBLEM MYFAB5 SOLVES:
Apps and websites that use star ratings (e.g. Yelp) are not very user friendly. If you search for something like pizza on Yelp you’ll see a list of places ranging from 3.5-4.5 stars, but these ratings are vague and have no standards; your three stars might be my five stars, or vice versa. Also, star ratings don’t tell you which pizza place is BEST for thin crust pizza or deep-dish pizza. To figure that out you’ll have to read a bunch of reviews. The problem with reviews is that they can be long, poorly written and take so much time to write that very few people actually contribute.
• 2.0 app is invite only for community building purposes
• Automatic access for users that have already signed up
• Automatic access for anyone with an invite code
• Waitlist (0-2 days) for new users that don’t have invite code
• Instagram users that post food photos get first access
• Discover over 100,000 restaurants ranked in hundreds of food and drink related categories
• Share your foodie knowledge by ranking your favorite places
• Create bucket lists to keep track of the places you want to visit in any US city
• Browse millions of photos taken at restaurants - they will make you hungry!
• Read quick tips or add one of your own to help other foodies make the right selections
• Quickly find phone numbers, addresses or get directions to a restaurant
• Plan your night or weekend by sharing the places you discover via SMS or Email
• If you follow us on Instagram, the MyFab5 app will figure out which of our Instagram photos you’ve liked and bookmark the places they were taken at.
MyFab5 is integrated with Instagram and Foursquare, but is not endorsed or affiliated with either company.
What's New in Version 2.0.2
Introducing Version 2.0! Thank you to all the foodies that provided valuable feedback.
• We added a quick tutorial to help you get started
• New navigation bar makes it easy to explore MyFab5 – Rank button is in the middle of the navigation bar
• Introducing “Bucket Lists” – Keep track of the restaurants you want to try in each city
• User profiles have been completely redesigned and organize information more effectively
• You can now delete rankings by tapping the “…” button in the top right corner of your rankings
• Design updates for Trending and Best Of pages
• Introducing “Activity Updates” – Tap the megaphone button to see what the people you’re following are doing on MyFab5