MyFactor Classic is a mobile healthcare application designed for patients with hemophilia and related bleeding disorders.
MyFactor is intended to help patients track personal infusion records, bleeding event history, and share important injury and treatment information with their healthcare team.
The App provides the ability for users to record, store, view, and transmit medical information related to a deficiency of clotting factor VII, VIII, IX, XIII, or von Willebrand factor.
Features of the App include functions for:
- Tracking infusions, dosage and lot numbers
- Tracking bleeding events, including type, cause, location, pain level, and severity level
- Recording product lot numbers
- Capturing photos to record bleeding events
- Viewing and sharing reports of infusion and bleed history
- Setting up a prophylaxis infusion schedule with reminders
- Adding notes related to infusions or bleeding events
- Setting up multiple user accounts for one device
Ability to export data for use with new version of MyFactor (Fixed export URL)
Ratings and Reviews
I've been looking for an easy to use application to track bleeds, infusions, and reporting. This app has it all.
Very intuitive with an easy to use interface!
- BioRx, LLC
- 19.4 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © BioRx, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.