Enjoy the convenience of the Fairview Pharmacy App
Refill you and your family's prescriptions
View all your prescriptions in a list along with prescription number, dosage, quantity, fills left and expiration. You can also quickly scan the label on your prescription bottle to order a refill instantly.
Get reminders when your prescriptions are ready to be refilled. Get notified as soon as scripts are ready to be picked up. Send yourself reminders to take your medications.
Transfer Prescriptions from other Pharmacies
Have a prescription at a pharmacy other than Fairview? No problem, transfer them here.
View your prescribing doctors, search for nearby pharmacies, manage your pharmacy preferences, and more!
> Bug Fixes & UI enhancements
> iOS 12 support
Ratings and Reviews
Needs an overhaul
1) Most recent app “update” release: ~2 months ago;
—>> I’m not convinced the developer even did anything; everything is the same.
The “update” before that: over one year.
2) As others have noted, and am confused how the devs ignore it (or just don’t QA the app on actual consumer hardware):
Regardless of using browser or “app,” what’s with the ungodly slow log-in times?
I’ve had my app and browsers time-out, if not crash.
Had pharmacy staff try using the app; SAME ISSUE.
3) Antiquated interface that’s way overdue for an update. (Along with the app’s coding overhaul).
4) Devs are privy to iOS updates and next-level releases; per others’ commentary, they never even considered being ready.
5) App lock password and login?!?!
—>> passcode, fingerprint, faceID
Fairview: you and your choice of “developers” are embarrassing yourselves by expecting customers/patients — we, the people, who enable you to exist — to “accept” this crApp. Like you do everything else.
You do quite well at displaying your IQ by how you spend our money.
You’ve got more than enough BIG issues that aren’t in your favor; get your act together.
Only good for yourself
I switched to Fairview Pharmacy after our local Walgreens was no longer going to be open 24 hours. I liked to stop there after my evening shift for prescriptions cause there was never a line. I figured if I had to pick it up during the day I might as well use the pharmacy closest to my house. With My old Walgreens app I could manage prescriptions for myself and my kids but this Fairview app I can only manage my own. If I could manage my whole family again it would be so nice! Please add this feature!!
So far so good
It’s been working great for me and refills are al going through smoothly.
- Fairview Pharmacy Services, LLC
- 23.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Fairview LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.