By Florida Health Care Plan, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
myFHCP is intended to only be used by Florida Health Care Plan, Inc. members only in those Florida counties served by FHCP.
myFHCP mobile is now available for your iPhone and iPad.
At home or on the go you now have quick access to your Florida Health Care Plan information wherever and whenever you need it. With intuitive navigation and smart design myFHCP brings the power of our plans to the palm of your hand.
Including great features such as:
· Find a Provider - Find and map providers or facilities to locate the care and services you need.
· Prescription Refill - You can now order refills by simply scanning the barcode or entering the prescription number.
· View your Claims - View a list of your recent Medical and Pharmacy claims.
· View your ID Card - Your Insurance Card is now quickly and easily displayed whenever you need it.
· Review your Benefits - Get access to your up to date Deductible, Out of Pocket, and Benefit Summary information.
· Nurse Advice Line - Contact a Registered Nurse if you have a health question or need advice on care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
· Contact Us - A handy list of click to call phone numbers to put you in touch with a friendly FHCP representative.
· Unified Member Login - One login for Members to access both the mobile app and the FHCP Member Portal website.
*The myFHCP Mobile App is free to download; however, data rates from your wireless provider may apply.
If you are unable to log in please email email@example.com for assistance.
What's New in Version 5.2
· Support for iOS9
· myBenefits - Extended feature to download benefits documents.
· Insurance Card - Fixed issue with card display in some devices.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jul 01, 2016
- Version: 5.2
- Size: 11.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Florida Health Care Plan, Inc.
- © Florida Health Care Plan, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.