*Requires paid service*
myFICO is the official FICO® credit monitoring app and features the FICO® Score, which is used by 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions to make consumer credit decisions.
View and monitor your FICO® Scores and full credit reports based on data from the three largest credit bureaus – Experian, TransUnion and Equifax. Monitor your identity and get notifications on your iPhone.
• FICO® Scores – Check your FICO Scores while on the go, including versions used in mortgage, auto and credit card lending
• Insights – Learn how your credit history affects your FICO Scores
• FICO Score Simulator – Explore how different actions could affect your FICO Scores
• Alerts – Monitor your credit and identity, including optional push notifications
• Reports – Instantly access your credit reports and credit data
• Score History Graph – Track your FICO Score 8 over time
• Credit Education – Explore videos and educational content to learn about credit and FICO Scores
• Touch ID/Face ID support (Requires PIN Setup)
• Check the rates you could get for mortgage and auto loans based on your FICO Score
Certain features are available only with eligible myFICO subscriptions. Learn more at www.myfico.com.
- Intro screens for new users
- Bug fixes and stability enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
No free option
I’ve been using credit karma for a while and have been happy with the way it immediately keeps you up to date on credit scores, but I’ve found that my FICO score is about 50 points higher than what credit karma shows because FICO is a more complete snapshot of your credit history. I get free FICO scores through my Discover card, but I was hoping for a more complete picture by going directly through FICO. Once I downloaded the app I found that there is no Free option to see your credit score. I don’t feel it necessary to spend hundreds of dollars a year, unless maybe I was buying a new house or something, but even then it seems unnecessary when you can get one free copy of your credit report each year directly from the provider(trans union experience etc). I feel the app is misleading by never mentioning that there is no free version. It only mentions that “some services” are only available with a subscription. I tried calling the 800 number but gave up after lengthy hold time. I don’t want to say this app is a scam, but it really doesn’t provide any value for service.
Thank you for your feedback. We have updated our description to more clearly inform users that this app requires paid service.
Love this site and app
It's very nice to see the changes as they occur on a daily basis! Well I don't understand all of it, I do know now what affects my credit on a daily basis. I appreciate the fact that I get to look at my photo credit report and know when my score is fluctuating and know what caused it. My only complaint is the cost. I wish it were less expensive and quite frankly others are now offering the Fico score through my various credit cards as well. Something to possibly consider. But I do love with this site has to offer.
My husband and I have been trying to build our credit to help get us a great mortgage rates. Our financial advisor advised us to use this app. It has been beyond helpful. It gives us great advice. I love the simulator, it helps me make the best decisions when it comes to our credit review. I highly recommend this app for anyone trying to improve their credit, track their habits or have any questions or concerns about making financial choices in their life.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.