The Fitness First Middle East App enables members to book group exercises classes and personal training sessions. Members can also access their bookings and club content on the move, allowing them to simply and efficiently manage their own bookings as well as being able to book on behalf of family and friends.
• Book Group Exercise classes
• Join waiting lists or cancel bookings quickly and efficiently
• Book Personal Training sessions and follow up with your trainer
• View Personal Trainer profiles
• View and manage your bookings
• Give feedback to the team
• View workouts, club videos and PDF's with access to information wherever you go
• Alerts to club announcements and educational content
Bug fixes, name change to MyFitnessFirst
Ratings and Reviews
The worst version
This version is a huge disappointment, it seems that the developers did not test it or trial it enough before releasing it to us. It freezes and is very slow. Also many times the sessions are not loaded with the correct data and I have to restart the app to get the correct workout data.
Doesn't work and no way to contact developer
The user experience is awful
You have to log in every time
I forgot my password and tried to reset it but it refuses to send the reset to my email
Slow to load, freezes...cant book classes!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.