By MyFlightbook LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MyFlightbook provides a convenient tool for pilots to enter their flights and track their flying totals and currency. All information is stored in the cloud.
Use of MyFlightbook requires a free account on MyFlightbook.com.
MyFlightbook enables you to:
• Access your logbook from anywhere.
• Enter new flights (including auto-location of nearest airports), or edit existing entries.
• View flying totals and do customized searches.
• View your flying currency.
• View the route of your flight on a map
• Upload, edit, and view pictures for flights (either existing, or taken with the iPhone/iPad camera), including comments.
• Find nearby airports and view airports you have visited.
MyFlightbook also contains optional functionality to auto-fill parts of your flight entry for you. (Note that continued use of this GPS-based functionality running in the background can decrease battery life.)
What's New in Version 3.0.2
- Option to show/hide images for flights.
- truncate seconds in datetimes for cleaner math
- 24-hour mode for datepicker when using UTC (vs. local time)
- Updated airport database
- Bug fixes
Simple and free!
This great app is my choice for logging my flights. I don't want to pay a monthly fee for my logbook and I don't need part 117 calculations. This app is simple to use and all a pilot really needs.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: May 16, 2017
- Version: 3.0.2
- Size: 18.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: MyFlightbook LLC
- © 2013 MyFlightbook LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.