By MyFlightbook LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MyFlightbook provides a convenient tool for pilots to enter their flights and track their flying totals and currency. All information is stored in the cloud.
Use of MyFlightbook requires a free account on MyFlightbook.com.
MyFlightbook enables you to:
• Access your logbook from anywhere.
• Enter new flights (including auto-location of nearest airports), or edit existing entries.
• View flying totals and do customized searches.
• View your flying currency.
• View the route of your flight on a map
• Upload, edit, and view pictures for flights (either existing, or taken with the iPhone/iPad camera), including comments.
• Find nearby airports and view airports you have visited.
MyFlightbook also contains optional functionality to auto-fill parts of your flight entry for you. (Note that continued use of this GPS-based functionality running in the background can decrease battery life.)
What's New in Version 2.5.4
Fix a crash when upgrading on a 64-bit system.
I was having an issue with this app crashing on my 64 gig iPad Air. I contacted support about the issue and had a very prompt response. I was told that the newest update would fix the issue. I completed the new update and the app was fixed. I'm very pleased with this app and the support that the developer offers.
This is the ultimate copilot to keep track of everything for your logbook. Previous version had few bugs and developer received my crash report and was quick to respond.
So much packed into this app! I like how it detects my landings and takeoffs.
The only complaint I have is when I try to upload photos it takes hoursssss to complete. I've been using the app for over a year.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: May 16, 2014
- Version: 2.5.4
- Size: 24.0 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: MyFlightbook LLC
- © 2013 MyFlightbook LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.