By MyFlightbook LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MyFlightbook provides a convenient tool for pilots to enter their flights and track their flying totals and currency. All information is stored in the cloud.
Use of MyFlightbook requires a free account on MyFlightbook.com.
MyFlightbook enables you to:
• Access your logbook from anywhere.
• Enter new flights (including auto-location of nearest airports), or edit existing entries.
• View flying totals and do customized searches.
• View your flying currency.
• View the route of your flight on a map
• Upload, edit, and view pictures for flights (either existing, or taken with the iPhone/iPad camera), including comments.
• Find nearby airports and view airports you have visited.
MyFlightbook also contains optional functionality to auto-fill parts of your flight entry for you. (Note that continued use of this GPS-based functionality running in the background can decrease battery life.)
What's New in Version 3.0
- Approach entry helper - make it easier to record instrument approaches
- Time calculator (Press-and-hold the Total Time Field)
- Fixed bug where iPhone would lose connection to Apple Watch
- Lots of bug fixes and minor enhancements
Would have been a 5, but...
I don't like that if someone has already entered an N number I am stuck with how they described the aircraft.
For example, I fly a Super Cub on skis in the winter, but it was entered as a Super Cub on floats. Since I did not enter the N number first, I'm stuck with it being a seaplane.
I was given a answer and workaround by the developer several years ago, but it was overly complicated.
Fix this and I rate this free app as a 5!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Feb 20, 2017
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 18.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: MyFlightbook LLC
- © 2013 MyFlightbook LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.