*** SALE for Limited Time Only ***
Why buy 3 apps but you can only need to buy 1?
(*) Ever wondered who unfollowed or not following you back on Instagram and Twitter?
(*) Ever wonder who unfriended you on Facebook?
With MyFollowers: 3 in 1! for Instagram, Twitter and Facebook, you can find who unfollowed you, who is not following you back, track new followers, who unfrieded you and much more!!!
(*) Instagram & Twitter (*)
- Retrieve lists of followers and following
- Track new followers
- Keep track of all unfollowers
- Detect mutual friends and fans
- Track who is not following you back
- View all your Tweets (Twitter) and Photos (Instagram)
- Support multiple accounts
(Require logout & login to switch accounts)
(*) Facebook (*)
- View all active friends
- View new friends
- Find out who unfriended you
- Find out who re-activated or de-activated their accounts
* For Instagram account
- You must have an Instagram account.
- You can follow or unfollow up to 160 users per hour (Limited by Instagram).
* For Twitter account
- You must have an Twitter account.
- You can follow or unfollow up to 175 users per hour (Limited by Twitter).
* MyFollowers: 3 in 1! uses the Instagram, Twitter and Facebook APIs but Instagram, Twitter and Facebook does not endorse nor sponsor MyFollowers, nor is GameStruct, Inc affiliated in any way with Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
What's new in version 2.2.0!
- Fix crashes when logging in to Facebook/Twitter
- In Twitter, the # of Followers/Following show up correctly when "pull down to refresh"
- Fix issues when logging in to Facebook
- App stability improvement
- Loads data faster
Ratings and Reviews
Works great, I just wish that I could see the individuals recent tweets so that I can decide if I want to unfollow them for sure like I can with Facebook stats as a safety net to make sure.
The app support button does no work and the app continues to ask me to rate it after I submit my rate which makes it real annoying.
Less followers than actually are?
Fix the glitch -_- I've only had this app for a few days and it keeps showing less followers than there actually is. And PLEASE stop advertising the Facebook account. If we wanna follow it, then we will but don't shove it down our throats. I'm just irritated at the lack of quality this app possesses. Ads everywhere and glitch problems. Not as advertised. You get less than what you spend with this app.
Doesn't do what it says!!
The "rate me" crap is constantly popping up, the app only tracks one of the two it says it's going to, and when you try to contact support the email they have doesn't even work! I have my Facebook linked but it just says "00" for everything. My Instagram is also linked and every time I click it says it's not available at this time. The only one that shows anything is twitter. They try to make you like them on Facebook nonstop too. WASTE OF MONEY!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.