By Synium Software GmbH
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
MyFourWalls is an easy-to-use home planning tool that lets you play with new design choices in an existing space or plan the entire interior of a new home. Take a 3D virtual house tour in real time to get an authentic impression of your new space. Before rolling up your sleeves, let MyFourWalls help you plan the cozy home you've always wanted.
Create walls, doors, windows and stairs with the click of a mouse and start furnishing your rooms. Choose from a broad range of customizable furniture and try out where to best place your favorite items. Take a 3D house tour in daylight or at night and get an idea of the perfect furniture arrangement to add that "WOW" factor to your home.
MyFourWalls offers a huge furniture and materials collection. All items can be customized to your taste - simply select your favorite item, adjust its height, width, number of drawers or shelves and choose from different materials and design options.
Switch between day and night mode and select individual lamps to switch on or off to compare different lighting options. If a room seems to be too dark, simply add a lamp or two. Play with the settings until you're happy with what you see. MyFourWalls' 3D view registers all changes in real time so you can see how the ambiance of your space changes as soon as you rearrange light fixtures or furniture.
Key points on MyFourWalls:
- Use the wall tool to map out your floor plan in no time
- Add doors, windows and stairs
- Choose from a wide range of customizable furniture
- Take a 3D tour of your home
- Configure day and night time lighting
- Unlimited number of floors
- Roof editor
- Customize your furniture choosing from a multitude of options
- Import 3D models in Collada format
- Choose materials from a large collection
- Create your own materials (color, reflection, texture)
- Import your own images
- Use the 2D view in different modes (standard, CAD, or detail)
- Images of floor plans can be used as a template
What's New in Version 1.0.6
Compatibility update for OS X El Capitan
Don’t waste your money!!!
After going through all the programs and reviews for ‘house plan’ apps, I chose this one. Once downloaded, was excited to try it to see how furniture might fit in my new home. EXTREMELY disappointed. Main screen difficult to use with ‘3D’ split screen on bottom of where I’m trying to work. You can only size furniture in feet, not inches (so a dresser that is 46” wide has to be entered as 3.3’, for example). There are no bed options other than twin or double (in the US, we have queen and king!). Very difficult to draw walls and ‘snap’ them at corners. Overall, not useful, and I can’t get my money back. Thought I’d at least be able to save somebody else in the US $32.
I love this program had for a day and i build three houses mager fun i recommed this program to all. its not a game thank goodness.
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: Sep 29, 2015
- Version: 1.0.6
- Size: 97.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Mendel Kucharzeck
- © Synium Software 2015
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later