You must authorize the application to access your contacts in order to work
With MyFriendsMap, you can now locate on a map the different addresses (home, work, etc.) of each of your contacts.
The first time the application is started, it will parse your address book and calculate the GPS coordinates of each address (please make sure you are connected to the internet at that time).
- See all your contacts on a single map!
- Display all the addresses of a contact on a map as well as your current location
- Option to re-position the pin of an address on the map for a better accuracy
- Option to have an arrow showing you the heading, speed, remaining time and distance to one address
- Table with all addresses sorted by distance compared to your location
- Option to add temporary addresses that are around you
- Call / send messages to your contact directly from the app
- Option to change the accuracy of the GPS device
Fixed an issue with the calculation of the GPS coordinates of the addresses of the contacts.
Ratings and Reviews
Liking this app so far... Been looking for a way to map all my contacts as a reference while traveling. Wish I could selectively DELETE certain contacts (i.e. my local plumber, doctors, banks, etc.)...ones that don't need to be on my "travel" map. Otherwise...a great tool!
Nothing is happening.
I downloaded this over a week ago. Nothing shows up. There are no directions. Feels like I wasted my $.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.