By Frontier Communications
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The MyFrontier app lets you manage your Frontier Communications account so you can view/pay bills, see past billing statements and payments, and make other changes to your account and communication settings. The app also provides quick access to support topics in our help center, in addition to contact information (including call back assist), at your fingertips.
Additional self-service functionality is available that allows you to check the status of a service order or trouble ticket, and even manage your set-top box. The app is optimized for both smartphones and tablets. Set up your Frontier ID today to start using the MyFrontier app!
With our simple, user-friendly MyFrontier app, it's easy to manage your Frontier Communications account on the go. This app is a must-have for customers of:
* Frontier High-Speed Internet (broadband, fiber, DSL, or satellite)
* Frontier TV services (including Frontier DISH®, Frontier FiOS®, Vantage TV, FrontierTV and FreedomTV™)
* Frontier digital phone services (including Frontier Voice, Digital Phone Essentials and Digital Phone Unlimited)
Do more with your account from your smartphone or tablet with these easy-to-use tools and features!
* Easily reset your password
* Update your billing address
* Link and unlink your Frontier accounts
* Sign-up for paperless billing
Billing and Payments
* Make a one-time payment or schedule your payment
* Set up and manage payment methods
* Enroll in Auto Pay
* Access your current bill and past year of billing statements
* View your payment history
* View your services at-a-glance
* Receive assistance from our collections specialists
* Reboot your modem or TV set-top box
* View and update Trouble Ticket or Order Status
* Access the Help Center without logging in
* Utilize our Chat Live option to instantly connect with Frontier account specialists, technical support or repair experts
* Easily find the phone number you need to contact Frontier
* Read our FAQs to quickly find the answers you need
We are continuing to enhance the MyFrontier app to make it your complete Frontier Communications self-service tool.
A registered Frontier ID is required to pay bills and view 13 months of billing history.
What's New in Version 1.6.0
* Ability to update Trouble Ticket and Order Status
* Ability to reboot modem
* Updated FAQs and video content
Negative stars if possible.
First, changed my last name because I got married. They end up creating a whole new account. Sent me 2 bills for both accounts, one with a credit and one saying I owe $470! They cancelled my auto pay because they cancelled that account. Called them the 1st time and customer service just pushed me over to collections to a guy who was coughing over the phone, laughter and giggling in the background, and not even trying to understand what was going on, just trying to collect money that I didn't even owe! Finally called again, customer service send me to collections AGAIN, I stay on the phone with a guy who keeps repeating himself and telling me Info I already know, then, after 35-40 mins he finally says I need to talk to billing to resolve this. OMG. I am now waiting for the billing department to pick up (it's now at least 20min, I'm still waiting). What a hassle! What an inconvenience! And on top of That, the app doesn't even load ANYTHING! What a big fail. The only good thing now the collections guy I spoke with is now really trying to resolve the issue. But over an hour on the phone and this whole mix up, shouldn't have happened. Why couldn't they just stay Verizon.
Not Ready For Prime Time!! -⭐️
Update: Still a -⭐️
Reading the reviews was the only good part of dealing with Frontier. And I never write reviews and rarely read them. If this is how Frontier introduces itself to Verizon customers then I don't think I will be here long. As an employee for 30 years of GTE/Verizon I was used to regular ineptitude. Frontier has really put the F in service. But despite the over priced product the service was exemplary. This app is pathetic. I have (soon to be had) every channel available on FiOS TV and now I have limited access to On Demand premium channels and a useless APP. After 3 days I can get it to accept my user ID but nothing works. I try to access Showtime via the standalone APP and it says I'm not subscribed. The HBOGo app worked. But this Frontier app is useless and the coming soon features were features I had with the VZ APP! Why didn't they just buy the APP and change the name??!!?? I'm glad I retired before this stupid Frontier crud happened. Verizon didn't like their employees but they usually provided good service to customers now there is no reason to pay more for way less service. Not at all happy. Reading the reviews was the only good part of dealing with Frontier.
I never write reviews, but I definitely want to warn everyone who doesn't know about the oncoming storm they are about to endure if they don't cancel their frontier service that was suddenly bought from Verizon immediately. It's been about a month and a half since this transition has taken place and I just received my bill in the mail from frontier for my services since the beginning of March to the end of April and it amounted to just under $400 that they expect to be paid in full within 15 days. Instead of having a smooth transition of accounts and account information to the customers, they have been dodgy with everything from customer service to tech support because no one knows what in the world is going on. This is the worst buyout I have ever experienced, and will almost definitely lead to the cancelation of my account from this terrible service on both Verizon's and Frontier's end. Oh yeah, this app is completely useless as well, it just says error every time I log in, so what's the point of it?
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 30, 2016
- Version: 1.6.0
- Size: 15.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: Frontier Communications Corporation
- © 2015 Frontier Communications
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.