By Frontier Communications
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The MyFrontier app lets you manage your Frontier Communications account so you can view/pay bills, see past billing statements and payments, and make other changes to your account and communication settings. The app also provides quick access to support topics in our help center, in addition to contact information (including call back assist), at your fingertips.
Additional self-service functionality is available that allows you to check the status of a service order or trouble ticket, and even manage your set-top box. The app is optimized for both smartphones and tablets. Set up your Frontier ID today to start using the MyFrontier app!
With our simple, user-friendly MyFrontier app, it's easy to manage your Frontier Communications account on the go. This app is a must-have for customers of:
* Frontier High-Speed Internet (broadband, fiber, DSL, or satellite)
* Frontier TV services (including Frontier DISH®, Frontier FiOS®, Vantage TV, FrontierTV and FreedomTV™)
* Frontier digital phone services (including Frontier Voice, Digital Phone Essentials and Digital Phone Unlimited)
Do more with your account from your smartphone or tablet with these easy-to-use tools and features!
* Easily reset your password
* Update your billing address
* Link and unlink your Frontier accounts
* Sign-up for paperless billing
Billing and Payments
* Make a one-time payment or schedule your payment
* Set up and manage payment methods
* Enroll in Auto Pay
* Access your current bill and past year of billing statements
* View your payment history
* View your services at-a-glance
* Receive assistance from our collections specialists
* Reboot your modem or TV set-top box
* View and update Trouble Ticket or Order Status
* Access the Help Center without logging in
* Utilize our Chat Live option to instantly connect with Frontier account specialists, technical support or repair experts
* Easily find the phone number you need to contact Frontier
* Read our FAQs to quickly find the answers you need
We are continuing to enhance the MyFrontier app to make it your complete Frontier Communications self-service tool.
A registered Frontier ID is required to pay bills and view 13 months of billing history.
What's New in Version 1.8.0
* New Contact Information
* Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Frontier are liars and unprofessional
I sign up with Verizon they promised me a lot of things for $130 a month i was still thinking about it but then they said they had a promotion of 30 day free trial if i cancel with in 30 days i cancel after 2 weeks because i was not getting what i promised. 2 months later i receive a $130 bill.. I call immediately. They said frontier had no 30 day trial n Verizon didt ether I asked at least to pay for half of the bill simce i only had it for 2 weeks they said they expected the bill paid in full because thats what they had in their system they couldt do anything n didt listen to reason and said i was lucky i cancel before 30 days otherwise they charge me an extra 300 for early termination of contract even tho i offer to send them a copy of my contract which was a month to month deal i paid what I owed them n that was the last time i do business with them or Verizon its a dumb mistake on their part which i had to pay for it.
App fine Company HORRIBLE WORST COMPANY EVER
I loved Verizon. Frontier WORST EVER!!. They keep raising the rates even after I called and my bill was reduced. Got the reduced bill and paid it. The next cycle - new bill and suddenly the new rate gone oh and by the way I was billed for the money "I didn't pay" the month before. Yeah the bill they sent to me which I paid in full. In other words trying to collect the money they supposedly reduced the bill by plus the now raised bill. Bate & Switch much? Oh and then they said that the "someone issued a credit and shouldn't have" and NEVER NOTIFIED ME. And the bill keeps going up I only use the chat feature now so I can screen shot and suddenly they "can't give me any kind of discount unless I call a phone number"(why so you can charge me a late charge for the imaginary discount that I have no proof of because I used the phone?) Charter here I come! Class Action suit anyone??
App Works As Advertised
Five stars for the app. Works as advertised and I had no problems with it. Other users:....when rating an app, take your internet connection, type, speed into account. NO app is going to work well if you have slow speed, out of data, etc. Also, rate the app...not the company. Frontier's outrageous prices and service have nothing to do with how well the app works. If you forget your password, that is not the app's fault. They have high security to keep from people hacking your info. I'm not sticking up for Frontier, but some of these reviews are plain ignorant.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jul 22, 2017
- Version: 1.8.0
- Size: 20.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: Frontier Communications Corporation
- © 2017 Frontier Communications
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.