MyGarden Notebook allows you to quickly track the development and progress of all your vegetable, herb and flower gardens.
Gardens are created and tracked by year. Separate sections for Gardens, Photos, Logs and To-Do. Now you can compare and learn from previous and future years.
Enter your Plant List for Garden Center shopping. Take photos of your plants receipt, tag and growth.
Layout for graphically locating the plants from your Plant List. Move them around into their proper location within your garden.
Log entries to track bloom dates or harvest dates and amounts, the application of soil amendments and sprays, growing conditions, pests and diseases.
To-Do entries to remind you of care and cultivation requirements.
Track your vegetable garden or deck flower/herb containers this year, then duplicate them to get a quick start on next year.
MyGarden Notebook does not come preloaded with plant data or photos. It only tracks information and photos you have added yourself.
With MyGarden Notebook you can:
- Track your gardens progress such as growing conditions, pests and diseases, soil amendments
- Build a plant list to track individual plant names and varieties, pests and diseases
- Graphically locate plants in your garden
- Take pictures to track your garden and plants progress
- Add Log entries to track bloom dates or harvest dates and amounts
- Track To-Dos and schedule a reminder notification
- Keep notes about the garden and individual plant varieties
- Compare previous years layout and rotate plant locations
- Track multiple gardens
- Duplicate a garden to get a quick start on a new year
- Print your gardens Plant List or Layout for shopping
- Email or print a garden to share or archive
- Email or print a photo
- Support for different garden types: Seed Tray, Countertop Hydroponic, Container, Elevated Planter, Cold Frame, Raised Bed, Greenhouse, Small and Large Plot
- Custom garden type with user selectable garden scale and plant density
- Added: To-Do completion
- Fixed: Help and Version History did not display correctly on device rotation
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I like this app so far because i can give description of my plants give me date when i planted them upload picture of them. The type of disses they might have! The type of soil i have. Can you add also the type of plant grow in different soil ? And a type of diseases grow in every plant like for example mine is mostly vegetable! And also it would be nice also if you add fertilizer in every type of soil! I don't mind paying apps that worth it to use in all my plants. Can you make it paid one time! no subs!
Nice start to track your vegetable garden.
What I am missing is a better overview. You have to go deep in your individual garden areas to find notes you took. You can't look at your areas side by side.
There is no place to do general notes, not assigned to a plant or area. Like weather, varieties to grow in the future, notes about disease resistant plants....don't know where to write those down and easily find them again.
Overall it is the best app for tracking your vegetable garden I have found so far. I will stick to it and work around the issues.
It needs simplification
Paid $3 for the app and feel a little disappointed to be honest. The app has great potential but when you go inside a Garden that you created there's just an unintuitive tangle of sub-menus that are simply not practical. All of these sub menus need to be reduced to ONE log where you create new entries when you want. But allow us to write notes and add pictures all in one screen.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.