By Illumina, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Explore a real human genome. Find out about possible health implications. View reports about important genetic variations. The MyGenome app provides a simple, intuitive, and educational interface to get you started on your journey of genome discovery and learning.
In the MyGenome app you’ll see:
• The actual genome sequence of Illumina CEO, Jay Flatley (donated for educational purposes)
• A variety of tools—Genome Map, Health Cards, and Clinical Reports— for accessing the wealth of information contained in the genome
• A video journey for visualizing the genome
• Tour the landscape of chromosomes and see how genetic variants in different locations translate into health impacts
• Visualize where and how genome sequences differ from the “reference” human genome
• View known genetic variations in the human genome and understand how much more we have to learn
• Explore disease risks, genetically determined conditions and predispositions, and carrier traits
• Discover how different genetic variants contribute to health risks and how they can be passed to our children
• Find out how changes in the genome may impact our response to drug and other therapeutic treatments
• Investigate possible health impacts of genetic variants for 1232 clinical conditions
• See reports that illustrate how genetic information will likely be delivered in the future
• Learn how genetic information can be used by medical professionals
Interested in viewing your own genome? Through the Illumina Individual Genome Sequencing service, you and your physician can request the genome sequencing test and then download the results so you can explore your own genome. To learn more, visit www.everygenome.com.
What's New in Version 4.0
Support for the enhanced TruGenome Predisposition Screen including:
• Refreshed Condition Interpretation: A new layout and series of new controls help to increase understanding of interpretations, by allowing the exploration of variants by interpretation level or by gene.
• New Interpretation of Drug Response: The enhanced TruGenome Predisposition Screen now provides information on response to 16 different drugs, as well as exploration of genes and variants that effect them.
• New Interpretation of Insertions and Deletions: The enhanced TruGenome Predisposition Screen now provides more comprehensive genetic risk determination and identification of carrier status with the interpretation of insertions and deletions.
• Interpretation of New Genes and Conditions: The enhanced TruGenome Predisposition Screen now provides for 91 new genes and 25 new conditions.
• Fixes issue genome download issue when attempting to download a genome with the enhanced TruGenome Predisposition Screen.
• The Genetic Trait and Genetic Risk Factor condition types have been removed.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jul 15, 2015
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 363 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Illumina, Inc.
- © 2015 Illumina, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.