MyGrocery - Shopping, Notes and To-Do Lists
By MacroPinch Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MyGrocery is a simple and easy to use app that makes products buying a snap. Organize your shopping lists with just a few taps of your fingers. Spend less time while shopping, save money and keep track of your to-do items on the go or while at home.
Make your everyday shopping easier with MyGrocery.
• Fill your shopping list with just a few taps
• Get smart suggestions when adding items
• Manage lists and products easily
• Adjust list sizes for easy use on the go
• Export your lists via Message, E-Mail, AirDrop, or print them from your device
• Cooperate with friends & family to complete your lists
• Create and manage an unlimited number of lists
• Import lists from any text editor
• Make use of the widget and manage your items even faster from your Lock screen
Get in touch with us and follow the latest news:
What's New in Version 1.6.1
• Several bug fixes
Also in version 1.6
• Numerous new additions and improvements over the Apple Watch
Best Apple Watch app for groceries!
This app is very good on the iPhone but even better on the Apple Watch. It's very reliable never crashes and easy to use. I am so glad that I found it.
Hi, I like your MyGrocery app very much but I am unable to use it currently because it keeps the done item on the same position as they were before. For example, if I have 30 items in a list and I mark the first item as completed then it still stays on top. If you can create two section in a list where incomplete items stays on top and competed items goes at the bottom then that will make this app top class. With that, it will also be good to have mark all completed and unmark all completed items feature. I can explain more if my email is not clear. But please consider adding these features.
I really love the look of this app and the way you input everything, but there is one problem. Nothing will show up for me! When I create a new list, it will not let me choose a color and once saved, the name doesn't show. The foods I add disappear immediately, too. So sad! I know my iOS 6.1 is an oldie, but after searching for something like this for hours I'm hoping this problem can be fixed so I can enjoy the great potential of this app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 23, 2015
- Version: 1.6.1
- Size: 19.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: MacroPinch ltd.
- © 2014-2015 MacroPinch Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$1.99