Kaiser Permanente Washington
By Kaiser Permanente
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Kaiser Permanente of Washington mobile app makes it easier than ever to manage your health. Exclusively for Washington residents, the mobile app has easy-to-use, quick-access menus for getting care, refilling most prescriptions, scheduling appointments, and even checking wait times.
Enhanced navigation organizes the information and features you need into convenient sections:
• Get Care — Find a doctor, schedule an appointment, contact a consulting nurse, or find Urgent Care and CareClinic locations.
• My Health —Review your health history, securely message your doctor’s office, review visit summaries and check most lab test results.
• Pharmacy — Refill or transfer most prescriptions, see a list of all your medications, or contact a Pharmacy Customer Service representative.
• Locations — See the Kaiser Permanente facilities nearest you, and check the wait times.
Sign into the app with your kp.org/wa user ID and password. If you don’t have a user ID and password, visit kp.org/wa to register for your sign in data. (Registration is not available via smartphone.)
If you’re not a Kaiser Permanente member, visit kp.org to discover the many advantages available to members, including flexible and affordable health plans, electronic health records, the convenience of an integrated network, and industry-leading online tools that let you take control of your health.
What's New in Version 3.0.4
• New Health Plan features
• Location updates
• Prescription transfer form update
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 12, 2017
- Version: 3.0.4
- Size: 44.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: Kaiser Permanente
- © 2017 Kaiser Permanente
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.