Myharbors is The Boaters Social Network. New Friends, More Boating.
The myharbors app helps boaters find each other, share information and do stuff together — individually as friends or crew, and in clubs that members can join or create. Myharbors makes it easy to meet boaters and find businesses, cool places, events and more in the harbors that you frequent.
- Meet boaters from your favorite harbors or across the world. Make new connections that share your interests and know the local information.
- Create your own clubs for yachting, power boating, fishing, kayaking, rowing, anything! Make them public or private. Easily manage memberships, activities, photos, and video.
- List your businesses, associations, boats and favorite places.
- Share your knowledge of harbors, seamanship, sights and services. Post recommendations, photos and videos.
- Got a boat or want to crew? Join Crewz Club, our ride-matching service for boaters. List your boat, post available cruise times and invite members to crew with you. Or ride with others when you visit their harbors.
- Locate stuff to buy or list stuff to sell in our Classified Ads or cool Gear Store.
- Stay up on boating industry news and community activities.
- Check on-the-water conditions at your favorite harbors with easy access to weather, tides and marine charts.
MyHarbors 2.25.3 fixes a bug preventing successful media uploads in posts and media manager.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.