Our secure app makes managing your HSA, FSA or HRA easy, whether you’re on the go or at home. Real-time access and intuitive navigation provide you access to your important account information when you need it! Powerful features of the app include:
Easy, Convenient & Secure
• Login to the app using your same health benefits website username and password or simply use your fingerprint with Touch ID
• No sensitive account information is ever stored on your mobile device
Connects You with the Details
• Quickly check available balances 24/7
• View charts summarizing account(s)
• View claims requiring receipts
• Click to call Customer Service
Provides Additional Time-Saving Options
• File a claim towards your medical FSA and HRA
• View your HSA balance or make a contribution or a distribution
• Take a picture of a receipt and submit for a new or existing claim
• Pay bills from any account and add a new payee
• Using the Dashboard, enter medical expense information and supporting documentation
• Report a debit card as lost or stolen
• New design – the latest mobile app design trends have been incorporated to help you quickly find the information you need.
• Eligible Expense Scanner – a new barcode scanner will take the guesswork out of what items the IRS considers a qualified expense.
• HSA investment details – view your investment balances, fund activity, transaction details and portfolio performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Major step in the right direction
Clearly the first major app update for this product, and overall not bad. Simple, yet efficient. I like the click to call feature to go right to the automated system to speak to a rep. Claim information is posted just fine and gives the full description of the claim approved or denied. Also like the implementation of certain areas of the app taking you to the mobile version of the website. Would recommend finding a way to have the app auto-log you in to your account from the app. Not sure why people complain about the auto-lockout and having to re-enter info. Practically all major financial institutions have time limits of how long you can be on there without touching anything. Its to protect the most sensitive info you have. It's not going to burden your day reentering your info. Touch ID will eventually come to the app, but that requires funding to work with Apple. Would be a nice feature for some clients, but it's not the end all-be all for logins.
Great update in ages
a great update to the app so you can contribute and everything from your mobile. They still have to improve a lot and put in more features like finger print login and all.
Unable to log in
Able to log in through website with same information but unable to log in through the app. Worked for few weeks and then stopped, reinstalled and cleared everything still not working
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.