MyHealth App - Picture Your Health & Fitness
By elthi pty ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The MyHealth tracks up to 46 different measures of your health and fitness. Your information is presented in beautiful, responsive charts. In the main view all of your charts are stacked vertically and can be positioned to suit your requirements. In this view, the charts can be pinched in to cover the whole time that you have data recorded (this is the default view) or stretched (pinched out) to show more detailed information for any shorter periods.
Naturally, each chart included in the full list display can be selected for full-page viewing giving you even more detail and flexibility.
In the single chart view you can add new data points, edit existing data or simply review the data. Of course, you have total flexibility over which part of the chart timeline is displayed. Simply pinching in or pinching out expands or compresses the timeline.
In addition to selecting variable portions of the time-line, you can select to view your data from
- the last seven days
- two weeks
- one, two, three or six months
- the last year.
Also, your full data period is always available by a simple double tap on the chart.
But showing these charts, beautiful and informative as they might be, is only part of the story. The MyHealth App adds medications to the mix by including on the timeline when you started (and finished) taking a medication.
This medication display on the timeline means you can easily and immediately see what effect a medication has had on your medical measurements.
A simple example would have you chart your blood pressure readings against the time that you are taking a new medication intended to reduce hypertension. In plain terms, you and your medical professional can easily see if the medication is having the intended effects.
On the fitness front, the MyHealth App can record the start time and duration of healthy activities including
- cycling and
Activities are displayed in a unique chart view which shows, at a glance, your level of activity over time including daily start times and durations.
Finally, the MyHealth App allows you to enter notes on your timeline. These notes can record important events relating to your health and fitness.
Let’s summarise some of the features of the MyHealth App
- Multiple profiles (in app purchase required) means the App can be used to track - the health and fitness of more than one person
- 46 different measurements can be tracked including BP, glucose readings and more
- Track a wide range of blood test results including: cholesterol levels; blood sodium; Creatine Kinase and; B12 levels
- Flexible charts displaying variable timelines
- Metric or imperial units
- Blood test results can be recorded mmol/L or mg/Dl
- Notes can be added to your timeline
- Record the start time and duration of five different healthy activities - walking, running, cycling or swimming
- Single page iPad display of all charts means easy sharing with your medical professional
What's New in Version 2.3.3
* Targets at a glance
* New design & colour scheme
* easier to read charts
* new display of medication timeline
* much easier to read single chart display
* completely redesigned data point overlay and viewer
* new input and selection mechanism for tracking activities
* blood pressure chart shows systolic and diastolic results
* each chart now has its own unit options (e.g. kg, lbs, stones)
* new chart for recording Estimated Average Glucose results
* demo data can be time shifted
* option to backup data to Dropbox before update
We have also fixed a number of bugs and improved the stability of the app. Hopefully, those pesky crashes are a thing of the past.
MyHealth is now part of the elthi software family - expect a lot more activity in the near future and more companion apps.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Aug 29, 2016
- Version: 2.3.3
- Size: 15.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Elthi Pty Ltd
- © Nigel Stephen BALL
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- MyHealth Medication Pack$1.99
- MyHealth Charts Pack$3.99
- MyHealth Feature Bundle$6.99