A NEW EVIDENCE-BASED APP FOR DIGESTIVE HEALTH, CELIAC DISEASE OR GLUTEN INTOLERANCE.
Imagine having the tools to help you improve your digestive health or manage your gluten intolerance or celiac disease, right in your pocket!
Learn everything you need to know about your gut and your food to improve your digestive health and avoid a health crisis. Search our database to determine if your food or an ingredient is safe to eat. Track your daily food intake and symptoms to share with your healthcare practitioners, to help find the root cause. Enjoy our whole food gluten free meal plans and recipes created by award-winning cookbook author, Terry Walters.
MyHealthyGut App is FREE to download to get started and offers additional In-App purchase package(s).
Start FREE for General Digestive Health:
• Learn About Your Gut
• Top 25 Pro-Digestive Foods and Top 3 Supplements
• 1 Day Meal Plan + Recipes & Tips
• Create + Share Grocery List
For Gluten Intolerance or Celiac Disease get the In-App Purchase Package:
• Track Food & Symptoms to find the root cause
• Share Journal Report with Healthcare Practitioner
• Search to determine if "Your Food is Safe to Eat"
• Food Check Icons (Safe, Avoid, Cross-contaminated)
• Set Reminders (Journal, Meds & Supplements)
• Top 50 Recommended Foods for Gut Health
• Foods to Avoid and Alternatives
• Top 10 Supplements
• 7 Day GF Anti-Inflammatory Meal Plan + Recipes
• Create + Share Grocery List
• Education section backed by the Research
“MyHealthyGut is extremely user friendly and will empower individuals to find a link between their diet and gastrointestinal symptoms. The app provides realistic tips for managing a strict, lifelong gluten-free diet and may certainly increase quality of life for individuals with these tools and information at their fingertips.”
Read more testimonials at https://myhealthygut.com
MyHealthyGut is the result of smart collaboration by two researchers at the University of Calgary, including a health psychology researcher with celiac disease; a registered dietitian in digestive health, and spearheaded by WholeLife HealthTech (owned by a Holistic Nutritionist), that provides people with online and mobile tools to effectively manage their health.
Read More at https://myhealthygut.com
MyHealthyGut app was supported by the Canadian Celiac Association (Calgary, Vancouver and Kamloops chapters), Mitacs, and the Calgary Foundation.
If you would like additional information about the app please visit our website at https://myhealthygut.com/faqs
Enhancements to support new Holiday recipes In-App package.
Ratings and Reviews
App not working
I opened the app and swiped through the tutorial but can’t get out of it now. There’s no button to enter the full app. Only thing I can do is continue swiping through the tutorial info. I guess I’ll delete it now, since I can’t access anything.
- KORE Digital Health Therapeutics Inc.
- 67.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 WholeLife HealthTech Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Bundled Celiac Disease Package $3.99
- Celiac Disease Nutrition & Lifestyle Choices Package $1.99
- Celiac Disease 7 Day Meal Plan + Diet & Symptom Tracker $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.