myHomework Student Planner
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
What makes myHomework the best student planner?
* Beauty, Simplicity, and Reliability - myHomework has a gorgeous appearance and simple interface making it easy for anyone to use. Our apps fill their role as a planner without network connectivity.
* Amazing Anywhere - With highly rated cross-platform apps, and a wonderful website, it's the most complete on the go planner experience anywhere.
* Price - The account is FREE everywhere and an ads-free premium experience is available.
* Experience - myHomework has been around since 2009 and continually improving the experience based on the feedback of our users.
The free app includes:
- Track your classes, homework, tests and assignments
- Beautiful calendar display
- Supports time, block and period-based schedules
With the optional myHomework account, you also get:
- Sync across other platforms
- Access to our website
- Receive homework reminders
- Facebook Single Sign-On
- Join your teacher's Teachers.io class and automatically download their class information, assignments, files and announcements
Are you looking for a replacement to that paper student planner, school diary, or academic agenda?
myHomework is just what you're looking for. The clean interface and design make this app great for college, high school, or middle school. This homework helper contains additional features that make it easy to use for high school students with a block class schedule. Keeping track of assignments has never been better! The myHomework student agenda is today's students favorite way to focus and reduce anxiety. With this school tracker, the information normally hidden in the academic planner is now available everywhere. Using myHomework as a school organizer makes keeping track of what assignments to do easier than ever before. Download Today!
What's New in Version 1.3.2
minor bug related to add class times being located in the wrong place
Exactly what I needed!
I used this app and The HW App concurrently to decide which one was better, and it took me exactly one day to delete The HW App and stick with myHomework.
I don’t have a bad thing to say about this app. I was looking for an app that organized my class times, assignment due dates, and quizzes/tests in an easy to read fashion and this app was everything I needed. The design is terrific - the iPhone, iPad, and Mac apps are all so easy to use and perfectly intuitive. The syncing between them is perfect - everything is updated all the time. The color coding between the classes (which translates to the assignments) is great. If you’re REALLY studious it even offers assignment classifications such as ‘Read’ and ‘Revise’, and the app itself can organize your assignments by class, priority, or type. Like the title says, it was exactly what I needed.
Highly functional, intuitive, very useful
After trying many planner/calendar/list-making apps, this one has finally provided everything I look for in a planner applicaiton.
What I like best:
• ability to customize class times, even if the class meets at different times on different days
• can add class location (buidling, room #), and professor
• color-coded classes translate to color coded homework assignments
• offers both daily, weekly, and monthly calendar views (daily on mobile, not sure about desktop app)
• speaking of mobile/desktop, the app syncing between the two is flawless; both are always updated
• the colors of the due date time change to let you know when things are coming up (i.e. yellow = soon, red = past due, green = completed, etc.)
Generally, this app works the way my brain works in terms of allocating assignments and planning, and is very simple to use. I spent ~30min initially entering my class information, and it's been a breeze to use since then. I also paid for the premium, which I think it worth every penny. This is the first time I’ve ever used a planning app that I think sufficiently replaces the ole spiral bound student planner.
Works good, some important bugs needs fixed
When I am on the calender page and wish to switch from month view to week view, I cannot use the shortcut button, I am forced to to go to the menu bar under calender to switch it. However, the navigation arrows to go to the next week or previous week do not work, so users are not easily able to navigate their future homework assignments. Very dissapointing that these arrows are not assigned to perform any action. Another big thing is that this program can not link to the apple watch like iStudiez pro. Because of these listed problems, I would not recomment paying for premium. If they fix these bugs and add apple watch support, I would renew my premium subscription and recommend to others.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Aug 31, 2016
- Version: 1.3.2
- Size: 1.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: instin, LLC
- © instin, llc
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- myHomework Premium$4.99
- Blue & Pink Theme$0.99
- City Lights Theme$0.99
- Jellyfish Theme$0.99
- Aqua Theme$0.99
- City Theme$0.99
- Sunset Theme$0.99
- Snowy Mountains Theme$0.99
- Beach Theme$0.99
- Purple Theme$0.99