Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A fun, interactive app for younger children, MyHoneyBee encourages children to create a virtual garden and reap the rewards of their efforts. From seed to bloom, with the aid of your little bee helper, you will create a colourful outdoor space. Dig holes, plant seeds and care for your new shoots. Then direct your bee over the plants to pollinate them. Finally, comes the product of all this hard work: the honey. Children can exchange their honey pots for more seeds, which will in turn produce more variety in their garden.
• Educational and entertaining challenges
• Use the accelerometer to control the flight of your bee by tilting your iPad
• Cute soundtrack and audio effects
• Learning about nature though the game sequence
• Rewards such as rosettes, trophies and seed packets (to grow different flowers) to show off to friends in their 'Garden Shed'
What's New in Version 1.1
Our buzzy bees have been sorting out some minor 'bug' fixes!
- Category: Education
- Updated: Aug 22, 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 23.2 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: MadeAppy Limited
- © MadeAppy 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- MyHoneyBee full version and no ads$0.99