MyHumana provides quick and easy access to your Humana insurance information.
- View important information you need about your plan details, including deductibles & balances. Also view information for dependents and other delegated members covered under your plan.
- View, display and fax your Medical, Dental and Pharmacy ID Cards.
- Get pricing for your prescriptions at local pharmacies and find cost-saving opportunities through Humana Pharmacy.
Pay My Bill
- HumanaOne members; make one-time payments, set up recurring payments, add/edit/delete payment methods, view payment history and invoice details
- See your latest claims, their status, summary and detailed information.
- View your latest transactions and account balances.
- Easily verify Spending Account transactions by snapping and uploading receipts.
- Find a doctor, pharmacy, dentist, hospital or urgent care center. Search by name, specialty, ZIP code or current location.*
- View and edit your profile information (depending on your plan, certain fields may not be editable)
* Requires location sharing enabled on your phone. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
* Our engineers have been diligently checking the entire app for any other impacts from iOS 12 and/or the new phones recently released. They have corrected some small items found.
* As always, if you have any questions about the app, please email us at MobileDevelopers@humana.com. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Great @ feedback
For starters the bug that was mentioned by other users about the digital ID not saving to photos appears to be fixed even though it was not mentioned in the last update notes.
This developer is incredibly responsive and open / receptive to feedback. I requested the option to save my digital ID to the “wallet app” and the developer was very open about the request and was told it is on the roadmap.
I know app design is more difficult than most users realize but this team appears to be sincerely devoted to improving their app.
Thankful this app finally has voiceover support!
I haven't been able to run this app through its paces as much as I would like, but I am going to start trying to do so soon. Anyway, until this most recent update, this app was completely inaccessible, which was frustrating as I am a Humana customer. Now that the app works with voiceover, I am very happy that I can use it independently.
Hi! We know it was long overdue. It is still a work in progress - we will be iteratively releasing updates as we continue to comb through the app to make it 100% Voiceover compatible. If you have any questions or find any issues, please email us at MobileDevelopers@humana.com. Thanks!
Update: really like having “pay my premium“ on the dashboard! Thank you for some good changes. 🙂
I just downloaded the app to find a provider in my area because the website wouldn’t populate on the “My Humana” page. In the app, I type in my provider’s name and after about two seconds, it throws me out. Over and over. What the heck is going on, Humana?
Hi! We're glad you are enjoying the ability to have the Pay my Premium card on your Dashboard! The Dashboard has opened up many possibilities for members to personalize the app to their needs, so we continue to explore ways to leverage this! If you have any feedback/ideas/suggestions, please email us at MobileDevelopers@humana.com. Thanks!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.