MyHumana provides quick and easy access to your Humana insurance information.
- View important information you need about your plan details, including deductibles & balances. Also view information for dependents and other delegated members covered under your plan.
- View, display and fax your Medical, Dental and Pharmacy ID Cards.
- Get pricing for your prescriptions at local pharmacies and find cost-saving opportunities through Humana Pharmacy.
Pay My Bill
- HumanaOne members; make one-time payments, set up recurring payments, add/edit/delete payment methods, view payment history and invoice details
- See your latest claims, their status, summary and detailed information.
- View your latest transactions and account balances.
- Easily verify Spending Account transactions by snapping and uploading receipts.
- Find a doctor, pharmacy, dentist, hospital or urgent care center. Search by name, specialty, ZIP code or current location.*
- View and edit your profile information (depending on your plan, certain fields may not be editable)
* Requires location sharing enabled on your phone. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Bug fixes and improvements under the hood.
- As always, if you have any questions about the app, please email us at MobileDevelopers@humana.com. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Great @ feedback
For starters the bug that was mentioned by other users about the digital ID not saving to photos appears to be fixed even though it was not mentioned in the last update notes.
This developer is incredibly responsive and open / receptive to feedback. I requested the option to save my digital ID to the “wallet app” and the developer was very open about the request and was told it is on the roadmap.
I know app design is more difficult than most users realize but this team appears to be sincerely devoted to improving their app.
I have been trying To get a reduced price this is been going on since November 9, 2018 your office says they never received anything from my doctor and I don’t understand why I’ve been to three doctors and everyone of them has tried to get me this medication and your office says they have not received anything from any doctor that they sent the forms out and not one time has any Dr. responded to any of them I have been to see Dr Lupi Dr. farmer and Dr. Dean all from Shands HospitalAnd I even talk to a lady in your office they Maria while she was on the phone with Dr. farmers nurse and now nobody knows anything about it thanks someone desperate.
Thank you for very much for a quick response Linda Tolodxi
Thankful this app finally has voiceover support!
I haven't been able to run this app through its paces as much as I would like, but I am going to start trying to do so soon. Anyway, until this most recent update, this app was completely inaccessible, which was frustrating as I am a Humana customer. Now that the app works with voiceover, I am very happy that I can use it independently.
Developer Response ,
Hi! We know it was long overdue. It is still a work in progress - we will be iteratively releasing updates as we continue to comb through the app to make it 100% Voiceover compatible. If you have any questions or find any issues, please email us at MobileDevelopers@humana.com. Thanks!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.