MyHumana provides quick and easy access to your Humana insurance information.
- View important information you need about your plan details, including deductibles & balances. Also view information for dependents and other delegated members covered under your plan.
- View, display and fax your Medical, Dental and Pharmacy ID Cards.
- Get pricing for your prescriptions at local pharmacies and find cost-saving opportunities through Humana Pharmacy.
Pay My Bill
- HumanaOne members; make one-time payments, set up recurring payments, add/edit/delete payment methods, view payment history and invoice details
- See your latest claims, their status, summary and detailed information.
- Find a doctor, pharmacy, dentist, hospital or urgent care center. Search by name, specialty, ZIP code or current location.*
- View and edit your profile information (depending on your plan, certain fields may not be editable)
* Requires location sharing enabled on your phone. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
-Now in provider finder, members with certain vision plans will now see a link out to their vision portal.
-Members who have a spending account will see a link out to the new HumanaAccess portal.
-Bug fixes and improvements under the hood!
As always, if you have any questions about the app, please email us at MobileDevelopers@humana.com. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Review the APP, not the company
I’ve had the Humana app as long as I’ve had Humana, about 3 years now. I’ve never had a problem with the app. Everything opens the way it’s supposed to. Updates of stuff I did at the dr are pretty quick to show up. No issues worth noting.
Regarding people who bash the app with 1-star and 2-star reviews; take a closer look at what they’re saying. Many of them give the app a low rating because the app doesn’t do something they think it should, call Humana on the phone, and then give the APP a low rating because they got frustrated on the PHONE CALL. True, the app doesn’t do absolutely everything. But it’s an app! If you want 100% access to 100% of everything, just go to the full website!
Great @ feedback
For starters the bug that was mentioned by other users about the digital ID not saving to photos appears to be fixed even though it was not mentioned in the last update notes.
This developer is incredibly responsive and open / receptive to feedback. I requested the option to save my digital ID to the “wallet app” and the developer was very open about the request and was told it is on the roadmap.
I know app design is more difficult than most users realize but this team appears to be sincerely devoted to improving their app.
I have been trying To get a reduced price this is been going on since November 9, 2018 your office says they never received anything from my doctor and I don’t understand why I’ve been to three doctors and everyone of them has tried to get me this medication and your office says they have not received anything from any doctor that they sent the forms out and not one time has any Dr. responded to any of them I have been to see Dr Lupi Dr. farmer and Dr. Dean all from Shands HospitalAnd I even talk to a lady in your office they Maria while she was on the phone with Dr. farmers nurse and now nobody knows anything about it thanks someone desperate.
Thank you for very much for a quick response Linda Tolodxi
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.