Are you avoiding buying on eBay because getting outbid too often? Make buying on eBay fun again!
Myibidder Bid Sniper is a sniper for eBay buyers that places the last seconds bids to increase your chances to win.
No need to watch for auctions anymore, just set a snipe and let the sniper do the job for you.
It uses Myibidder.com service (originally named Myibay.com) to place your snipes, so you can turn off or disconnect your phone after you scheduled your snipe.
Currently, the service processes over 150,000 snipes weekly.
Required to start:
1. Create an account for sniping from within the app or using https://www.myibidder.com/login/signup
2. Link your eBay account to the sniper from within the app or using https://www.myibidder.com/main/ebay
For those who never used eBay sniper in the past:
1. Sniping does not guarantee winning. You have to meet eBay's and seller's requirements in order to win.
Your eBay password must be secure enough for eBay's standards in order for the app to work (you don't see a warning screen when login to eBay).
Secure tokens are not supported due to their limitations.
Also, your snipe must be ready (added & activated) at least 3 minutes in advance.
2. It will snipe the exact amount you set. If nobody bid higher, you will win at the lowest possible price just enough to outbid the previous bidder by one increment only.
That means you have to set your absolute maximum when snipping.
The default time of sniping is about 5 seconds. If you need to change it, you can enable "My Time" option in your device's Settings.
3. You can stop sniping if you have at least 1-2 minutes to go by setting "OFF" on "Activate" and saving your changes.
4. It's also technically not possible to show the current bid in real-time in the app. Tap "Refresh" icon to get the current status.
5. This is a sniper, not a monitoring tool. What it does -- it places your bids on last seconds. It does not do monitoring, alarm or send notifications in real time.
6. You can change "Search eBay" in the Settings to any other eBay website.
Quick instructions on how to get started:
Questions? Want to get answers? Please feel free to ask:
We are here to help.
* Improved eBay account linking for better reliability (make sure you link your eBay account for the snipes to work)
* Added "Pull to refresh" on some screens
* Improved Watch List access
* Fixed an issue when adding a new item while browsing eBay
Ratings and Reviews
No Longer Works
Used this for years and it worked great! I paid for this back then and now it just suddenly stopped adding my watch list from eBay. It tells me I have no items in my watch list which is false. I contacted support and received prompt replies but in the end they could offer no resolution.
Works most of the time.
This app functions at least 80% of the time, but is extremely disappointing when it simply does NOT bid on items. Be prepared to be heartbroken if you rely on this app.
Customer support is robotic.
Developer updated app
Works great! No issues for me at all.
Developer Response ,
Please contact support directly with your username if you need assistance.
- Azoteca Software LLC
- 10.8 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2012+ Myibidder.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.