Myibidder Auction Bid Sniper for eBay PPS
By Azoteca Software LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Are you avoiding buying on eBay because getting outbid too often? Make buying on eBay fun again!
Myibidder Bid Sniper is a sniper for eBay buyers that places the last seconds bids to increase your chances to win.
Finally it's here on the App Store bundled with 10 free snipes.
No need to watch for auctions anymore, just set a snipe and let the sniper do the job for you.
PPS means Pay Per Snipe. The app comes with 10 free snipes. You can purchase additional snipes at any time directly from the app.
We count won snipes only. All snipes less than 10 (USD, GBP, AUD) are free.
When your balance is zero, you'll get one free snipe within 24 hours.
The application uses Myibidder.com service (originally named Myibay.com) to place your snipes, so you can turn off or disconnect your phone after you scheduled your snipe.
Currently, the service processes over 150,000 snipes weekly.
For those who never used eBay sniper in the past:
1. Sniping does not guarantee winning. You have to meet eBay's and seller's requirements in order to win.
Your eBay password must be secure enough for eBay's standards in order for the app to work (you don't see a warning screen when login to eBay).
Secure tokens are not supported due to their limitations.
Also, your snipe must be ready (added & activated) at least 3 minutes in advance.
2. It will snipe the exact amount you set. If nobody bid higher, you will win at the lowest possible price just enough to outbid the previous bidder by one increment only.
That means you have to set your absolute maximum when snipping.
The default time of sniping is about 5 seconds. If you need to change it, you can enable "My Time" option in your device's Settings.
3. You can stop sniping if you have at least 1-2 minutes to go by setting "OFF" on "Activate" and saving your changes.
4. It's also technically not possible to show the current bid in real-time in the app. Tap "Refresh" icon to get the current status.
5. This is a sniper, not a monitoring tool. What it does -- it places your bids on last seconds. It does not do monitoring, alarm or send notifications in real time.
6. Groups is a feature to limit the number of items you want to win. When using Groups, please make sure the items are at least 1-2 minutes apart, otherwise you can win both.
Quick instructions on how to get started:
Questions? Want to get answers? Please feel free to ask:
We are here to help.
If you managed to read up to this point, please contact us with a short story on how excited you are, and we will credit your account with free snipes. Yes, that easy!
The number of free snipes depends on the story.
What's New in Version 0.23.2
* iOS 9.3 related optimizations
* Added current username and "Settings" shortcut in "About" screen
* Minor UI improvements
Does just what it is designed to do. I have found it quite reliable. Nice not to have to "babysit" items. Also convenient when bidding on multiple items that end within a few seconds.
Reviewer ***PJM*** is incorrect that this does the same thing as the bidding on your behalf feature on eBay. With bidding on your behalf you must make a bid manually. With this app your bid is made by the app (a website technically) at the very end of the auction. You DON'T have to be watching the auction. That is the primary benefit of the app.
LOVE THIS APP
I have been bidding on items to complete a collection hobby of mine but I kept missing out! Someone would always outbid me in the end! It was driving me nuts!Thankfully my friend turned me on to this app and now I can win items without even having to monitor ebay! Especially helpful when it's in the middle of the day or night and I can't monitor it! I just won an item I have been searching for, for over a year, just today! For a great price! Thanks to myibidder! Highly recommend!!
Best auction sniper hands down
Granted the app description states at the bottom to leave a story about how excited I am for free snipes, so this should suffice, but I'd leave this regardless. I've used this app since day 1 as the free app, ran out of free snipes so left and tried ALL the other apps, and they're JUNK!!! Just watch an item and refresh the app, boom it's there. Or, copy and paste the item number. OR, search via the app. Done, done, and done!!! Nothing can touch this app on ease of use, and accuracy.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Apr 17, 2016
- Version: 0.23.2
- Size: 7.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Azoteca Software LLC
- © 2012+ Myibidder.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Bundle of 10 Snipes$1.99
- Bundle of 20 Snipes$2.99
- Bundle of 3 Snipes$0.99
- Bundle of 50 Snipes$5.99
- Bundle of 100 Snipes$9.99
- Bundle of 500 Snipes$19.99
- Bundle of 200 Snipes$14.99