By ABC Financial
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
After registering for a username and password, the MYiCLUBonline App allows health club members to perform functions associated with their membership privileges, club activities and billing account. This can include account management, booking and canceling appointments, viewing personal training appointments, class schedules, and also allows members to use their smart phone to check into the club.
With the ability to view your account at any time, you will be able to make a payment, update your billing information, enroll in a class, or book an appointment with a trainer on your schedule. Click on the Events Navigation Tab button and tap on the class you would like to attend. Or, tap on the time you want to meet with your trainer. It is that easy. Once you arrive at the club, scan the barcode on your phone screen and you are checked-in. If you need to cancel an appointment, tap on the created appointment and touch the “Cancel Event” button. All of your scheduling membership management needs are at your fingertips
• Account Management – Allows members to view account information, check-in history, edit billing information, and make a payment.
• Book Appointments/ Enroll in Class – Don’t let the mood pass you by. When you are feeling guilty about your filling lunch or heavy dessert, don’t miss the opportunity to book a personal training appointment or claim your spot in Zumba class. You know if you wait to book your appointment when you get home, the mood will have passed.
• Purchase Services – If you need to purchase sessions, enroll in a class, or book a personal training session, you are just a few clicks away from charging them to your credit card. Once purchased, you may book your session(s) immediately.
• View Schedule – View your scheduled events at a glance. Pull up the calendar and see time and dates of your upcoming booked classes and/or personal training.
• Cancel Appointment – Never get caught with no-show fees again. Cancel your appointment when you are on the go.
• Smartphone Check-in – Use your smartphone screen to display your barcode and electronically scan for entrance into the facility.
What's New in Version 2.0
Added 'My Account' features
Fixed login issues
This app is TERRIBLE
This app has the worst layout I've ever seen, from any app, ever. No joke. It's basically unusable. I can't figure out if the fault lies with the app itself or the gym that my account is associated with, but in order to register for a class I have to scroll through dozens of non-descriptive class titles, which are in no particular order, and that do not contain the times that the classes are held! Don't bother with this thing. Whoever developed it: you've got some serious issues to deal with.
Made life a whole lot easier
I started using it quite a while back. Have used it daily for booking classes and my personal training sessions. Makes life a whole lot easier.
This app is cumbersome & difficult to navigate. You'll get registered for your classes but it will take SO many steps. Same deal to cancel a class. There are better systems out there. Tell you club to suggest updates & improvements. This system is continuously annoying!