By Excent Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
myIEPmeeting helps parents and guardians effectively participate in their student’s Individualized Education Program (IEP) process. Works well with Iphone but is a hit or miss when it comes to the iPad...
We have developed simple tools to help them:
1. Organize and gather information,
2. Monitor child’s progress and
3. Give Access on a mobile device to help maintain support.
The tools include:
1. Meeting -‐ Before, During and After checklists and questions to help gather and organize information for your IEP meeting.
2. Behavior Tracker – a quick and simple tool to keep track of any behavior.
3. Monitoring – syncs with your calendar to create simple reminders to follow-‐up on your child’s progress.
4. To Do -‐ helps keep track of the many things that have to get done.
5. My Files – this area keeps any files created with the app from photos, videos, audio files and PDFs.
6. Team Members – this is a great contact manager for all your team members so you can access them easily.
What's New in Version 1.1.1
- Bug fixes.