MyIPv4 in Notification Center
By Stefano Zingarini
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to My IPv4 in Center.
- Foreground use
- Baground: together with Notification Center
Like normal apps will show you current connected devices.
- You can tap refresh to reload IPv4
- Disable baground notifications switch
- Show the IPv4 for every connected device (VPN too)
- WiFI device let's you review MAC Address (the unique network interface identifier)
- Tap on the interface to mail IPv4 or MAC Address! Very useful feature for IT Administrators
- Enable the background notifies switch and "close" the by (send it to background)
- Application will check your interfaces status every 30 seconds
- On IPv4 value change the App will notify you via local Notification Center
- Refresh automatically
- Watch Notification
- Notification Center Widget
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
What's New in Version 4.0.0
Apple Watch Support
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 10, 2015
- Version: 4.0.0
- Size: 5.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Seller: Stefano Zingarini
- © Stefano Zingarini
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.