MyJD Remote allows you to remotely control your JDownloader, anywhere, anytime.
Out on the go and you need to download something on your work or home PC, ready for when you get back? No problem.
MyJD Remote allows you to:
• View the status of any connected JDownloader
• Start, Pause or Stop any connected JDownloader
• Check progress of downloads
• Reset, stop or change the priority of your downloads
An optional In-app purchase will allow you to:
• View, manage and add links to your LinkGrabber
• Update JDownloader remotely
• Reply to dialogs/captchas
• Change JDownloader settings
• Utilise 'direct connection' mode
• View linked accounts
• Receive Push notifications for new dialogs & captchas
• Receive Push notifications when MyJD Remote detects an update is available for your JDownloader
• Access a widget to quickly view your JDownloader status without opening the app
• Open DLC's
• Share from other apps to MyJD
You need a running JDownloader on your desktop PC and a MyJDownloader account to use all features!
If you find any issues or want to request a feature please email email@example.com.
MyJD Remote is not affiliated, associated or in any way officially connected with AppWork GmbH.
WARNING: MyJD Remote does not contain any video or audio downloading capabilities. The content must be non-audiovisual which includes PDF's, word documents etc...
• Fixed iOS 10 dashboard sizing issues
• Captchas / dialgos on the new dashboard
• iPhone X support
• Fixed the intermittent logging out issue
• New, simpler dashboard layout
• Lots of small layout changes which makes the app much easier to use
** Many thanks to Ernst Hödl and Timo Wilken for kindly translating the whole app into German! **
Ratings and Reviews
Nothing else like it
A really smart app. Integrates captcha flawlessly in my experience, which could easily be poorly implemented.
One problem I had is hopefully fixed in this update - the frequent unexpected logout.
The other problem is the download list appears limited to 100 packages. Seems arbitrary?
Hi. Thanks for the review. If you're still having that log out issue in v1.4, please get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org as I expect it to be fixed. I'll get in touch with AppWork about the download list limit as the app has no restrictions build in.
Too handy for so many task!
When you get so far behind and you try to operator all those buggy programs just to spread your bandwidth nothing compares to my jdownloader.
Main page doesn't show any downloads and navigation is non user friendly. There's no indication to reclick a screen to make it go away.
There's also some weird thing where I'm able to drag the main screen down to reveal the word "Downloads" but whatever is on top quickly just scrolls back up, seems to be the server list or something.
Hi. Please email me at email@example.com and I will explain the UI and how to get to your downloads. I know there are UI improvements needed, and I'm working on it right now :)
- Simon Sturge
- 69.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2017 Simon Sturge
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Features $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.