myJumps - Skydiving log book for iPhone
By Thorsten Kober
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
There are so many beautiful facets and moments in skydiving. Recording your jumps and logging them is definitely not part of these moments. Annoying but necessary, this task is often done "quick-and-dirty". Stop it!
myJumps brings a skydiving log book to your iPhone, that allows you to capture your jumps and tunnel sessions "clean-and-tidy" in a quick and easy way. Actively supporting you, myJumps gives you the possibility to have a first-class quality skydiving log book, while spending a minimum of time on it. So you can focus on the more beautiful facets of this fascinating sport!
Everything at proper time
• No sophisticated installation or configuration required, you can get started immediately.
• No annoying question time. All information will be requested at the time they are required.
• Because of its sophisticated architecture you don’t have to provide any information twice.
• That means, the more jumps you write down, the faster you will do.
• Take a look at your skydiving career from all perspectives and analyze it. Maybe you will find out something new about yourself?
• Your records and performances best at a glance.
• Your contacts and addresses at hand.
• Although there are many benefits, having your log book on your iPhone, you can’t deal without a physical edition.
• Therefore myJumps gives you the possibility to export your skydiving log book - complete or only parts of it - as a beautifully designed PDF.
• All relevant data such as your total freefall time and jump count will be shown in the right position.
• From now, you are also able to log your tunnel sessions.
What's New in Version 2.0.2
Adjusted icons and design to support people with dyschromatopsia.
Nice program. Few questions.
Is there some place I can have someone sign my jump? If not, there should be. Also, being able to easily delete items (canopies, drop zones, etc.) is not possible. You need to delete all the jumps with those items listed in order to remove it from the list of selections. Can you makes listed items deletable with a finger swipe? Other than that, great app.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: May 20, 2013
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 8.2 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Thorsten Kober
- © Thorsten Kober
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.