"Thank you for this app!! It has helped me keep track of my fats, carbs & protein to help me lose 15 lbs" - Pam
"Thank you. You have made it easier & more efficient for me to track & stay on a diet which is improving my health (lost 21 pounds in the first month & feel healthier). " - JJ
How MyKeto Helps You
1. We quickly help you learn and become an expert in the LCHF Ketogenic diet.
2. Our built-in macro nutrient calculator will help you determine how many calories, fats, carbs (netcarbs), and protein you should be consuming daily based on your body height, weight, activity level and gender.
3. Quickly refer to the allowed/disallowed foods reference guide any time you need to see what you can eat in order to stay in a state of ketosis. Searchable and filterable with serving amounts per netcarb.
4. Easily find low-carb, high fat recipes and meal prep ideas using our recipe feed and links.
5. Use the MyKeto Calorie and Carb daily tracker* to completely manage your diet and stay on track to losing weight.
*Daily MyKeto Calorie & Carb Counter function is an In-App Purchase*
- Add foods from the extensive FatSecret database or create your own custom presets.
- Add foods seamlessly via Barcode Scanner.
- Add meals to your daily log and see a calculated breakdown of how many calories, carbs, fats, and proteins you have remaining for the day.
- Easily look at previous days to see what you ate.
- See your weight loss progress and macro consumption breakdown over time with our Charts and Graphs section.
- Synced online across all of your devices, never lose your data.
- Fitbit & Apple HealthKit integration syncs all your weight, water, macro, and blood glucose data!
What is the Ketogenic Diet?
The Ketogenic diet is a fast-growing low carbohydrate, high fat (lchf) diet similar to the Paleo diet, Atkins or any other meal plan that aims to limit carb intake. The main difference between a regular low carb diet plan and a keto diet plan is the amount of carbohydrates and proteins allowed on a daily basis. Keep in mind, the Keto diet is not a 'fad' and has been medically researched for hundreds of years.It is one of the only LCHF diets that has significant scientific evidence backing it.
Compared to the western diet which consists largely of highly-refined carbohydrates, Ketosis, the utilization of fat ketones instead of glucose, can offer a lot of health advantages. Most people start a ketogenic diet because they want to lose weight fast and consistently. However, scientific research suggests that ketosis goes further than that, such as lowering your blood pressure, risk for heart disease, diabetes, cancer, stroke, improving skin conditions and dental health, mood stabilization, and increasing energy levels.
MyKeto Diet Guide, Macro Calculator & NetCarb Tracking:
-The Basics: Zero to Low-Carb, High Fat, Moderate Protein – Dropping into Ketosis.
-The Benefits: Backed by scientific studies, not by fad homeopathic guru practitioners.
-Side-Effects of the Diet: Yes, a low carb keto state is not completely awesome.
-Debunk Myths: Large amounts of fat, especially saturated fat, can’t be healthy, right? Wrong, it is when eating the right macros proportion.
-How to Get Started: 5 easy steps you can do to start burning fat (ketones) today.
-Allowed Food List: Zero to low carb listings with serving amounts
-Not Allowed Food List: Moderate to high carb listings with serving amounts
-Low Carbohydrate Recipe Links
-Live Keto Recipes Feed Automatically Updated
-Daily Calorie, Net-Carb, Fat, & Protein Tracker & Counter (In-App Purchase)
The information in this app is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. MyKeto encourages you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.
For Support Issues, please email us at email@example.com
*New Feature: Exercise Calories Estimator - Easily calculate your estimated calories burned from your daily exercise to add to your log, no more guessing or using another source.
*Bug Fixes: Faulty Purchase Bug Tweaks
Ratings and Reviews
Works great and calculates net carbs, for much cheaper than others!
I had been using other trackers like My Fitness Pal and Carb Manager, which are great (although it’s annoying that MFP doesn’t really calculate net carbs) but cost a lot to be able to use even the basics. I’d be willing to pay if they offered a one-time upgrade, but they only offer pricey monthly and yearly fees. I tried a few others and wasn’t really finding the features I was after, unless I was willing to pay a premium. Then I stumbled across this one, and decided to give it a try, and even paid the minimal one-time upgrade fee. It has the bells and whistles of others, without the revolving costs. It’s slightly less intuitive than others I’ve tried, but I got it figured out quickly enough, and it still has the ingredient/food lookup tools both via traditional search and barcode scanners. It also allows me to input my own recipes and ingredients for a quick add, although I’ll admit it was initially clunky and kept flaking out on me the first attempt or two, but maybe it was just user error... anywho, there are also some great visuals and tips and tricks, and recipe resources. It clearly tells me where I am with my customizable macros, and has been an absolutely wonderful tracker for a minimal cost. I highly recommend this one!
Pros far greater than cons
I used another app for years. Good but limited unless you buy the overpriced subscription. This was my second keto app. It's cheap, very informative, capable of keeping a detailed food diary including barcode reader and custom recipe creator, calculates custom macros and net carbs, provides very helpful graphs, weight/measurement/notes areas and even a cool recipe feed. Awesome! On the other hand, saving favorite meals or foods and copying them to multiple dates is a hassle because when you select a date to copy to/from it doesn't close once selected. Also, if I log 1/2C but ate more or less and want to edit the entry later, I can but the nutrition values for it doesn't update. Clearly the app is Pro.
Best app out there to track your diet!
I love this app! I especially like the pie chart so I don’t have to do the math to see how I am doing on the percentages. I also like how I can enter my own recipes. No matter what I eat, if it isn’t in the very comprehensive food bank...I can add it. I can save my favorite foods I eat on a regular basis so keeping up with how I am doing is quick and easy. So far I can’t come up with a thing I would change.
- Prestige Worldwide Apps LLC
- 32.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Prestige Worldwide Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Keto diet tracker, netcarb log $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.