By City of Los Angeles
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With MyLA311, City of Los Angeles information and services are just a few taps away.
• The 'Create New Service Request’ feature allows you to quickly and easily request the City’s most popular services, including graffiti removal, pothole repair, and bulky-item pickup .
• Looking for the nearest park? Want to cool off on a hot day? Need to return a library book? The ‘City Info’ feature conveniently maps the closest parks, libraries, fire and police stations, golf courses, public pools, tennis courts, golf courses, parking lots, and more.
• You can keep up to date with the latest City Hall news by browsing through our Facebook, Twitter and YouTube feeds.
• No more stamps and envelopes needed! MyLA311 also allows you to pay your Los Angeles Water and Power bill right from your mobile device.
• We have recently added user registration. This is completely optional. You can still submit service requests and use the app without registering.
• If you have an account with LADWP.com you already have an account with MyLA311. The same account login can be used with both MyLA311 and LADWP.com.
• Registered accounts can now login and view all their service requests and the current status.
• More service request options.
• New bill pay options
• New city knowledge-base
You can also submit requests using our website: https://MyLA311.lacity.org
Send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
MyLA311 links Angelenos with the services and information they need to enjoy their city, beautify their community and stay connected with their local government.
What's New in Version 2.18
• Updates to the Graffiti Removal request form.
Good service, poor app
I'm always amazed that bulky item requests I submit are actually taken care off by the city. And fast.
That said, the app itself feels like a city department designed it. And that's not a compliment. It's verbose, clunky, and visually unattractive. It could be so much better.
But still--it exists and it let's me access city services in a semi-efficient manner. Three stars. Though I wish it deserved five.
The app service request search function is not working. After typing the search number nothing happens, no button can be pressed.
I'd really like to be able to report illegal fireworks.
The ability to report the activity with a map to be able to select where the fireworks are coming from. It would document a date and time, and if enough neighbors participate, it would give the authorities the ability to triangulate a general location.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 26, 2017
- Version: 2.18
- Size: 50.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: City of Los Angeles
- © 2013 City of Los Angeles
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.