By City of Los Angeles
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MyLA311 puts the power of an open, smarter, more accessible City Hall in the palm of your hand.
With MyLA311, City of Los Angeles information and services are just a few taps away.
• The ‘Submit Service Request’ feature allows you to quickly and easily request the City’s most popular services, including graffiti removal, pothole repair, and bulky-item pickup.
• Looking for the nearest park? Want to cool off on a hot day? Need to return a library book? The ‘Find City Info’ feature conveniently maps the closest parks, libraries, fire and police stations, golf courses, public pools, tennis courts, golf courses, parking lots, and more.
• You can keep up to date with the latest City Hall news by browsing through our Facebook, Twitter and YouTube feeds.
• No more stamps and envelopes needed! MyLA311 also allows you to pay your Los Angeles Water and Power bill right from your mobile device.
MyLA311 links Angelenos with the services and information they need to enjoy their city, beautify their community and stay connected with their local government.
What's New in Version 1.8
Great to have
This is a great service - much easier than calling 311. City responds surprisingly quickly to service requests
City has been very responsive to all reports, especially graffiti removal. Way easier than calling 311
Poorly executed. The biggest problem is that the auto location finder does not work. You also cannot report things on freeways.
Also, there needs to be an option to report illegally parked vehicles.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 04, 2014
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 10.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: City of Los Angeles
- © 2013 City of Los Angeles
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.