By City of Los Angeles
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With MyLA311, City of Los Angeles information and services are just a few taps away.
• The 'Create New Service Request’ feature allows you to quickly and easily request the City’s most popular services, including graffiti removal, pothole repair, and bulky-item pickup .
• Looking for the nearest park? Want to cool off on a hot day? Need to return a library book? The ‘City Info’ feature conveniently maps the closest parks, libraries, fire and police stations, golf courses, public pools, tennis courts, golf courses, parking lots, and more.
• You can keep up to date with the latest City Hall news by browsing through our Facebook, Twitter and YouTube feeds.
• No more stamps and envelopes needed! MyLA311 also allows you to pay your Los Angeles Water and Power bill right from your mobile device.
• We have recently added user registration. This is completely optional. You can still submit service requests and use the app without registering.
• If you have an account with LADWP.com you already have an account with MyLA311. The same account login can be used with both MyLA311 and LADWP.com.
• Registered accounts can now login and view all their service requests and the current status.
• More service request options.
• New bill pay options
• New city knowledge-base
You can also submit requests using our website: https://MyLA311.lacity.org
Send feedback to email@example.com
MyLA311 links Angelenos with the services and information they need to enjoy their city, beautify their community and stay connected with their local government.
What's New in Version 2.1
• We fixed a bug that caused an issue with user registration.
• Please note that registration is OPTIONAL.
• If you have an LADWP.com account you can login using those credentials.
• Fixed a bug that was logging users out after a period of time. You went through all the work to register and then we logged you out. Sorry about that!
• Additional updates are in the works to streamline the submitting of service requests.
I love the improvements. My friends from other cities are jealous of this app. Keep up the good work. If only parking enforcement were able to be be contacted through the app it would be unbeatable.
To City of LA and app creator:
Try this: notice a couch on the curb in your neighborhood has been there for a couple weeks. Start this app and try to put in a request to have it picked up. This should require maybe 6 taps:
1. Drop down -bulky item pick up
2. Use current location
3. Drop down- size: single item, car-load, pickup load, garbage truck load.
4. Optional - take photo
5. Optional - Comment
Now go try it. It is needlessly, ridiculously complex.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 26, 2016
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 38.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: City of Los Angeles
- © 2013 City of Los Angeles
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.