By City of Los Angeles
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With MyLA311, City of Los Angeles information and services are just a few taps away.
• The 'Create New Service Request’ feature allows you to quickly and easily request the City’s most popular services, including graffiti removal, pothole repair, and bulky-item pickup .
• Looking for the nearest park? Want to cool off on a hot day? Need to return a library book? The ‘City Info’ feature conveniently maps the closest parks, libraries, fire and police stations, golf courses, public pools, tennis courts, golf courses, parking lots, and more.
• You can keep up to date with the latest City Hall news by browsing through our Facebook, Twitter and YouTube feeds.
• No more stamps and envelopes needed! MyLA311 also allows you to pay your Los Angeles Water and Power bill right from your mobile device.
• We have recently added user registration. This is completely optional. You can still submit service requests and use the app without registering.
• If you have an account with LADWP.com you already have an account with MyLA311. The same account login can be used with both MyLA311 and LADWP.com.
• Registered accounts can now login and view all their service requests and the current status.
• More service request options.
• New bill pay options
• New city knowledge-base
You can also submit requests using our website: https://MyLA311.lacity.org
Send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
MyLA311 links Angelenos with the services and information they need to enjoy their city, beautify their community and stay connected with their local government.
What's New in Version 2.15
• Updated the Sidewalk Repair option to include the Access Request Program. The Access Request Program makes repairs requested by/for people with a mobility disability who encounter physical barriers such as broken sidewalks, missing/broken curb ramps, or other barriers in the public right of way.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 03, 2017
- Version: 2.15
- Size: 59.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: City of Los Angeles
- © 2013 City of Los Angeles
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.