MyLakewood311 is your official civic engagement tool to stay in touch with the City of Lakewood. Our mobile application offers a simple way to submit issues, requests for service, questions and comments to the City. Service requests will be routed directly to the appropriate department for action. We will respond quickly and efficiently, while you can track the progress of your requests on the City website or mobile app. You can provide comments, follow other requests in our community and check out the latest City news and events.
New in v3.9.6:
- iOS 10 support
- Improved ADA compliance
- Topic-based push notifications to citizen subscribers
- Improvements to address validation
- New webview for widgets
- Improvements to error handling
- Bug fixes
- PublicStuff LLC
- 25.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PublicStuff, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.