Mylan GBR Guide
By Mylan Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Generic Brand Reference (GBR®) Guide is a resource, intended for use by U.S. healthcare professionals practicing in the U.S., that contains a comprehensive, cross-referenced listing of generic and brand pharmaceuticals. The GBR Guide can help to quickly identify the generic name for a brand product or the brand name for a generic product.
Since 2003, Mylan Inc. has provided a print edition of the GBR Guide to U.S. healthcare and pharmacy professionals (The printed edition can be ordered by visiting mylan.com and clicking "Access GBR" under Mylan Resources). The GBR Guide became available as an app in 2012.
The GBR Guide app, which contains a scrollable alphabetical index of drug products and uses smart search capabilities, includes the following features:
• Generic-to-Brand Cross-Reference
-An alphabetical listing of generic products, cross-referenced to the corresponding brand name
• Brand-to-Generic Cross-Reference
-An alphabetical listing of brand products, cross-referenced to the corresponding generic name
• If a Mylan product is available, the color photograph(s), strength(s), package size(s) and NDC number(s) will be displayed below the search result.
If you have any questions or comments, please let us know by calling 800.RX.MYLAN.
What's New in Version 184.108.40.206
- Ability to order the print edition via an app home screen button
- Survey seeking input regarding ways to improve and enhance the GBR Guide App
- Improved performance and stability
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Feb 17, 2016
- Version: 220.127.116.11
- Size: 104 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mylan Inc.
- © 2015 Mylan Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.