Translate Free - Language Translator & Dictionary
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
myLanguage Translator Free is a robust and comprehensive free translation solution that has a great team in place to push its production; in turn, bringing you more advanced features and functionality than the rest.
Check out YouTube, to see our "must-have translator app", myLanguage Translator PRO
Stay Connected & Become a Fan @ our Facebook Page:
► 59 Supported Languages (list shown below)
► Search through previous translations at any time, even offline! - With Translation History.
► Language not listed? - Quickly contact us within app to request the addition of a specific language -- we are working hard to provide translation support for the most popular user requested languages.
► Translation a little off? - Help us provide the best translations by supplying a translation rating and a correction/suggestion if possible.
► 360 Degree Rotational Support - Portrait, Landscape, Upside-down; however you want to use it.
► Language/Country "Dialect" Pairing
► Send Translations via Email
► Quick Source/Target Language Swap
► Zoom View - Useful for showing translated text in face to face communications.
59 Supported Languages:
º Chinese (Simplified)
º Chinese (Traditional)
Note: myLanguage Translator Free requires a data connection to perform translations.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
ARE YOU UNABLE TO READ NON-LATIN LANGUAGES OR WOULD YOU LIKE TO HEAR YOUR TRANSLATIONS?
Check out myLanguage PRO!
Watch a demo video on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZkk4I__vhs
► Transliteration — Helps With Reading Non-Latin Translations (except Urdu) & can also assist with Pronunciation.
► Translate & LISTEN in 20 Languages & NEW HQ (High Quality) Voices!
Hear your translations in:
myLanguage Pro will continue to receive regular updates, including most popular user-requested languages, voices, and features. Updates are FREE! Buy NOW!
myLanguage Pro iTunes URL:
What's New in Version 3.2.0
- Improve translation speed and accuracy
- Updated language libraries based on user feedback
- Increased speed of translation, reduced number of errors!
- Fixed a major bug that was causing translation errors for many users!
If you like myLanguage, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review on the App Store? We'd greatly appreciate it. Just tap the heart button inside the app. Thanks for using myLanguage Pro!
If you're have any questions or concerns, please contact our support team at email@example.com
I absolutely love this app! It's easy to use and fast. You can easily switch between many languages if you're interested in multilingual learning. It's fun to try out a phrase in several languages at once, without having to retype it. Also, you can copy and paste. There is a reverse language feature to double check the translation. You can download the spoken word version app that is great, except that it's not free, if you need an actual verbal translator. There are a few modern languages missing, such as Estonian, and I would like some ancient languages added, such as old Norse, as well as some 'fictional' languages, such as LOTR Elf and Vulcan, and unpopular languages, such as Gotnish? This is one of very few apps I would recommend, so give it a try. Even if you're not currently working on languages, it's good to have it.
Does what it says
Pretty straightforward, you type some text in a language you know, you select a language you don't, and boom, translated. One nice change might be to make the "return" key start the translation, rather than having to tap the button in the upper right. Also, the button that swaps the two chosen languages is most often used to indicate that something is being refreshed or reloaded. Maybe better to have an icon with two vertical arrows pointing in opposite directions. Finally the "translate" button does not catch the user's eye at all, due to its small size and the crowding around it. Small quibbles, but some small changes might make it easier for new users to navigate
I love this app for quick translations. I'm trying to teach myself Spanish through various book and audio programs and this is very helpful for checking phrases on the fly. The interface could probably use a quick tutorial, as the go button is labeled with an unfamiliar symbol, but even just adding a little "tap here" note the first time the app is opened would help with that navigation.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Dec 06, 2016
- Version: 3.2.0
- Size: 29.6 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sudanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
- Seller: myLanguage, Inc.
- © myLanguage, Inc. 2009-2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.