myLanguage Translator Free is a robust and comprehensive free translation solution that has a great team in place to push its production; in turn, bringing you more advanced features and functionality than the rest.
Check out YouTube, to see our "must-have translator app", myLanguage Translator PRO
Stay Connected & Become a Fan @ our Facebook Page:
► 59 Supported Languages (list shown below)
► Search through previous translations at any time, even offline! - With Translation History.
► Language not listed? - Quickly contact us within app to request the addition of a specific language -- we are working hard to provide translation support for the most popular user requested languages.
► Translation a little off? - Help us provide the best translations by supplying a translation rating and a correction/suggestion if possible.
► 360 Degree Rotational Support - Portrait, Landscape, Upside-down; however you want to use it.
► Language/Country "Dialect" Pairing
► Send Translations via Email
► Quick Source/Target Language Swap
► Zoom View - Useful for showing translated text in face to face communications.
59 Supported Languages:
º Chinese (Simplified)
º Chinese (Traditional)
Note: myLanguage Translator Free requires a data connection to perform translations.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
ARE YOU UNABLE TO READ NON-LATIN LANGUAGES OR WOULD YOU LIKE TO HEAR YOUR TRANSLATIONS?
Check out myLanguage PRO!
Watch a demo video on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZkk4I__vhs
► Transliteration — Helps With Reading Non-Latin Translations (except Urdu) & can also assist with Pronunciation.
► Translate & LISTEN in 20 Languages & NEW HQ (High Quality) Voices!
Hear your translations in:
myLanguage Pro will continue to receive regular updates, including most popular user-requested languages, voices, and features. Updates are FREE! Buy NOW!
myLanguage Pro iTunes URL:
- Improve translation speed and accuracy
- Updated language libraries based on user feedback
- Increased speed of translation, reduced number of errors!
- Fixed a major bug that was causing translation errors for many users!
If you like myLanguage, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review on the App Store? We'd greatly appreciate it. Just tap the "Rate App" button inside the app. Thanks for using myLanguage!
If you're have any questions or concerns, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
I am a fluent, albeit rusty, French speaker that learned to speak French through the JFK Special Warfare Center and School on Ft. Bragg, NC. Because of my "language rating" (3,3+), I can definitely read and understand spoken French better than I can speak it. Therefore, I'll have to use the app when I've forgotten some vocabulary. The app has been accurate 98% of the time and is close enough even when not completely accurate (the app DOES have some problems with slang). Overall it's a great tool to use!!
Montana Ranching/ Traveling Couple.
This is absolutely the best language app we have ever used!! And we do travel abroad quite often! Since the both of us retired from life long careers in upper management in the oil/gas industry and been so very blessed to have oil/natural gas wells on my husbands inherited 2,688 acres, we are financially able to travel abroad as much as we like. Stay gone as long as we like.
In fact we are leaving again in 2 weeks. Be gone 3 months and the app will get another work out!!!
Thank you for your review. We would like to connect with you to see if there is anything we can do to improve the app for your frequent travel. Please contact our support team if you have any suggestions.
Bait and switch
Might be a good app, but I wouldn't know because it does not include the two languages that I needed. Both of these languages are included in the app description: Tajik and Uzbek. However they are not included in the list of languages once I downloaded the app. At the bottom of the long list of languages is an option that says "my language is not listed." Click on that and, of course, it takes you to where you can pay money to get more languages. Supposedly, the languages I am looking for maybe included in the program. But who knows? Since the description of the free version is not accurate, how would I know what I'm getting if I pay for the "pro" version? No thanks.
We're sorry you are unhappy with the free version. We have tried to be very clear about what languages are supported in the Free version vs Paid version. If you look at the app store description of both apps, Tajik and Uzbek are not listed anywhere in the Free app description, but they are listed in the Paid app. Can you please let us know where you saw that they would be supported in the Free version? Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused. Cheers!
- myLanguage, Inc.
- 29.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sudanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © myLanguage, Inc. 2009-2015
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.