*** This App is for Teachers and Staff and requires a myLexia account. ***
The myLexia app brings student and classroom performance data to your fingertips, and allows you to leverage the power of Lexia Core5 Reading anytime, anywhere, with mobile access to key information and data-driven action plans to help all of your students on the path to reading success.
• Norm-referenced student and classroom performance data
• Key data to inform instruction, increase intensity and improve student performance, anytime, anywhere
• Real-time reports on students’ specific skill level and percent chance of reaching end-of-year grade-level benchmark
• Certificates of Achievement, Lexia Lessons and Skill Builders for individual students can be marked as delivered, printed, or emailed.
• This app is free, but requires that users are active Lexia customers.
Established with a promise to improve student literacy through the use of technology, today more than one million students learn with Lexia. The company’s award-winning instructional approach has been nationally recognized and proven effective in six peer-reviewed, research-based outcomes studies published in scientific journals such as The Journal of Reading Research and the Bilingual Research Journal.
• New Core5 Class reports for iPads! More robust data to monitor your student’s usage and progress with reports that are optimized for your iPad.
• Support for Dynamic Type
• Support for iOS 12
Ratings and Reviews
Can not log in
I can not log in to the app I can log in online but don’t have an email to log in with the app
Developer Response ,
If you are having difficulty logging into your myLexia account, you can reach out to the Lexia support team at email@example.com or call 800-507-2772. We will be happy to help! As a reminder, the myLexia app is designed for educators. There are separate apps available for Lexia Core5 and Lexia Strategies if these are the programs you wish to use.
This is very useful for my homework 📚it's also really helpful
This app won't give me up to date information. On my computer, it tells me more accurate info. This gives me last weeks info, but it says it updated this morning. I can't quickly see who needs more minutes if it is going to keep last weeks info. Please fix.
To your response: Believe me, I've tried that several times. It says it's updated, but it's still last weeks' information. It shows only 3 of my kids have met their minutes, but when I get on my computer, almost my entire class has met their minutes.
Developer Response ,
Hello! The app will refresh if you touch your screen, drag it down, and release it. It should automatically refresh with latest information from your class. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help, thanks!
- Lexia Learning Systems, LLC
- 40.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Lexia Learning Systems LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.