Access your library and all its resources with the MyLibrary! app.
• Search your library’s catalog of materials with an easy to use search.
• Renew books, see fines, check on your on hold items and more.
• Stay connected with your library to see what's happening via Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
• Use the app to display your library card for check outs at the library.
*Depends on library settings
• Use the app to change your password and email address.
• Scan a book’s ISBN (found on the back cover) and see formats available at your library.
If your library provides cloudLibrary or OverDrive materials you may place holds, check out, and in some cases, return your digital content.
Start using the app now with London Public Library in Ontario or Palo Alto City Library — or ask your local library to sign up for the MyLibrary! app.
We hope you enjoy connecting with the library ~ no matter where you are!
Version MyLibrary! 3.1.1
A bug fix that was causing MyLibrary! app to crash.
Ratings and Reviews
I like reading! I love how it’s lets me connect to my library! I can’t wait to see new updates and stuff!! Just make sure your library has the library system Sierra and offers MyLibrary to you.
It it still being worked on and, it is good for how long it’s been out
waste of time
They must not have done any testing. This app doesn't work in the least.
- Innovative Interfaces, Inc.
- 11.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Finnish, French, Italian, Polish, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2018 Innovative Interfaces Inc., All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.