--------------- HOLIDAYS INCLUDED FOR MANY COUNTRYS ---------
AppyCal 4.0 is here including Calendar AND ToDo - All in one easy-to-use app. Now with Skins!
AppyCal is a Calendar and Reminders App as stylish as your iPhone. Packed with easy-to-use features. You will find it so intuitive that it almost feels like using a paper organizer. Ready for Business. Ready for Life.
- NEW!! Stylished design with different skins to suit your personal look and feel.
- AppyCal ToDo is a Reminder system fully integrated in the Calendar.
- Organize Reminders on Reminder boards.
- Drag-n-drop Reminders freely.
- Change colors of Reminders and Sticky Notes.
- Complete your Reminders with an easy gesture.
- Holidays included and fully integrated for: USA, Canada, China, Sweden, Germany, the Netherlands, UK, France, Australia, Italy, Spain, Russia, Austria, Schweiz, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Croatia, Hungary and New Zeeland. More will be added.
- Schematic View with integrated schematic Mini Week. The Schematic View gives you a detailed view of every minute in a single day. The Mini Week gives the best grahical overview of all your events in a week.
- Week view
- Day view
- Mini Month integrated in Day and Week views for quick navigation
- Expandable Mini Month transforms the Day View into a Month View.
- Use Sticky Notes to organize reminders. Flip through Sticky Notes.
- Flip through Event Notes.
- Synchronize with your corporate calendar and between your different devices
- Supports most calendars such as Google Calendar, Microsoft Exchange, iCal etc.
- Create Calendar Groups to share calendars with family, work groups, friends etc.
- Handle and view invitees.
- Week numbers
- World calendar formats (European/ISO 8601, American, Middle East 1 and Middle East 2)
- Show/Hide Calendars
- Phonenumber and URL detection
- Birthday Sticky Notes
- Date on icon (configurable)
- When migrating from another iPhone calendar (supporting iOS calendar), all current events will automatically follow.
- Supported languages: Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean ,Norwegian, Polish, Portugese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian.
- Sync help
- and much more...
Don´t miss the FAQ, Tips-and-Tricks and Support pages at www.appyend.com.
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/myLifeCalendar
or email us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fixed issue with reminders and stickies losing their custom color.
Fixed crash caused by multi threading and data access.
General performance and stability fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I LOVE this app! I stopped using it for a while and quite honestly forgot about it. I was still looking for the perfect calendar, one that worked for the many daily 'events' I have on my mine, and until I checked this calendar out again, I had not found it. Now I have. I love the sticky notes for all day events. I read devotionals in the morning, and I add the ones I really like on the calendar as all day events. I know by the title what the devo is about and open it to read it. Right now I have more than 150 sticky notes and the calendar is not slowed down at all. And they are so cute to look at. I also love that you can change the color of the sticky notes. Not quite sure why you can't delete your completed to do board, doesn't make sense to me.
My calendar must have a little 'foo foo', and this one has just enough of it! Thanks for such a great app.
NO ALERTS!!! But overall good...
First people please don't give reviews if your having a basic problem that isn't the apps fault. I see one person said they uncheck the box and the husbands calendar still comes back. The reason for this is because you need to uncheck the calendar from the standard calendar app in iOS! This is not this apps fault. It's your own.
Second my gripe with this calendar is there are no alerts that come to my home screen alerting me of an event! With a busy work day I have to now have a second calendar app for alerts! No good! FIX THIS! Yes I have alerts turned on and this is not a settings error!
There are sims not enough options packed into this elegant beast although I really do wish there were because I do love the minimalist look and feel. Overall it's a good calendar but the alert issue is a killer!
Almost there, but not perfect
This thing was pretty much what I was looking for---an agenda/scheduler/organizer or however you want to call that little planner book people carry around. I used to have a physical one, but why carry one when you can use your phone?
This app is visually appealing and easy to use, albeit counterintuitive. Why couldn't there have been a sticky note button? Instead, you have to set your event to "all day" for it to turn up as a sticky on that day. As someone have mentioned here before, the calendar could have been bigger; perhaps we can have an option where we have month view, week view and day view separate from each other if we want.
- Blackbit AB
- 24.8 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Appyend AB
- In-App Purchases
- Cappuccino $0.99
- Barbados $0.99
- Aluminum $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.