--------------- HOLIDAYS INCLUDED FOR MANY COUNTRYS ---------
AppyCal 4.0 is here including Calendar AND ToDo - All in one easy-to-use app. Now with Skins!
AppyCal is a Calendar and Reminders App as stylish as your iPhone. Packed with easy-to-use features. You will find it so intuitive that it almost feels like using a paper organizer. Ready for Business. Ready for Life.
- NEW!! Stylished design with different skins to suit your personal look and feel.
- AppyCal ToDo is a Reminder system fully integrated in the Calendar.
- Organize Reminders on Reminder boards.
- Drag-n-drop Reminders freely.
- Change colors of Reminders and Sticky Notes.
- Complete your Reminders with an easy gesture.
- Holidays included and fully integrated for: USA, Canada, China, Sweden, Germany, the Netherlands, UK, France, Australia, Italy, Spain, Russia, Austria, Schweiz, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Croatia, Hungary and New Zeeland. More will be added.
- Schematic View with integrated schematic Mini Week. The Schematic View gives you a detailed view of every minute in a single day. The Mini Week gives the best grahical overview of all your events in a week.
- Week view
- Day view
- Mini Month integrated in Day and Week views for quick navigation
- Expandable Mini Month transforms the Day View into a Month View.
- Use Sticky Notes to organize reminders. Flip through Sticky Notes.
- Flip through Event Notes.
- Synchronize with your corporate calendar and between your different devices
- Supports most calendars such as Google Calendar, Microsoft Exchange, iCal etc.
- Create Calendar Groups to share calendars with family, work groups, friends etc.
- Handle and view invitees.
- Week numbers
- World calendar formats (European/ISO 8601, American, Middle East 1 and Middle East 2)
- Show/Hide Calendars
- Phonenumber and URL detection
- Birthday Sticky Notes
- Date on icon (configurable)
- When migrating from another iPhone calendar (supporting iOS calendar), all current events will automatically follow.
- Supported languages: Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean ,Norwegian, Polish, Portugese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian.
- Sync help
- and much more...
Don´t miss the FAQ, Tips-and-Tricks and Support pages at www.appyend.com.
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/myLifeCalendar
or email us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fixed issue with reminders and stickies losing their custom color.
Fixed crash caused by multi threading and data access.
General performance and stability fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Works as advertised!
UPDATE: reduced to 2 stars as Latest version on iOS 7 crashes when you try to access ToDo within the app. Closing the app or resetting the phone does nothing. App has to be literally deleted and reinstalled to start back working. Waiting for response from support ...
...This app works exactly as advertised. To those reviewers that says it does not sync with gmail or it does not set an alarm, they are wrong. Just because you don't know how to do something does not mean it can't be done. This app syncs seamlessly with gmail and it does have notifications. Anything the native calendar app does, this does. There is no "list view", but there is an exceptional day and week view. The month is always displayed at the top and to see another month, simply swipe your finger across the month calendar to go to the previous or next month. All day events are displayed as sticky notes which is cool. The week view shows the actual events for the week and not a colored line representing the time of the event. Love this app.
All in one place
I LOVE this app! I stopped using it for a while and quite honestly forgot about it. I was still looking for the perfect calendar, one that worked for the many daily 'events' I have on my mine, and until I checked this calendar out again, I had not found it. Now I have. I love the sticky notes for all day events. I read devotionals in the morning, and I add the ones I really like on the calendar as all day events. I know by the title what the devo is about and open it to read it. Right now I have more than 150 sticky notes and the calendar is not slowed down at all. And they are so cute to look at. I also love that you can change the color of the sticky notes. Not quite sure why you can't delete your completed to do board, doesn't make sense to me.
My calendar must have a little 'foo foo', and this one has just enough of it! Thanks for such a great app.
- Blackbit AB
- 24.8 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Appyend AB
- In-App Purchases
- Cappuccino $0.99
- Barbados $0.99
- Aluminum $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.