By Andriy Tkachuk
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MyLifeOrganized (MLO) is the most flexible and powerful task management software for getting your to-dos finally done. MLO leads to a new level of productivity - you will be able to manage not only tasks, but projects, habits and even life goals. Optional contexts, stars, dates, priorities, completely customizable filters and views make MLO flexible enough to adapt to your own system for managing your tasks.
“This task management system helps you to target what you should be focusing on to reach your objectives” - Lifehack.
Add even more power to your task management and use MLO Cloud service* to sync automatically with the world-class Desktop version of MyLifeOrganized**. You can sync your to-do lists with multiple computers, share a single task list or collaborate with other people. Join the users who sync more than 40 million of their to-dos via the secure and robust MyLifeOrganized Cloud Sync Service! Alternatively, sync directly over your own private Wi-Fi or work completely offline.
Most MLO features are FREE forever:
• Unlimited hierarchy of tasks and subtasks: organize your tasks into projects and break down large tasks until you have reasonably sized actions
• Next Actions: automatically display only your next actions. So you can see only those tasks that need to be done here and now.
• Full GTD® (Getting Things Done®) support
• MLO Smart To-Do List Sorting using the priorities of the task and its parents
• Filter actions by context
• Inbox for rapid task entry
• Star tasks
• Zoom: concentrate on a specific branch of tasks
• Templates for different task management systems such as GTD®, FranklinCovey and Do-It-Tomorrow. They are included in MyLifeOrganized for Desktop to help you quick start your own task management system
PRO features, FREE for the first 45 days:
• Project tracking
• Complete tasks from your list in a specific order
• Dependencies: MLO can work with sequential and parallel projects, holding tasks that can not start until other tasks are finished.
• Calendar view: analyze your daily workload
• Nearby view: get a list of actions for your current GPS location, with reminders as you arrive at the location
• Password protection
• Custom views with filtering, sorting and grouping, to match the system that works for you
• Recurring and regenerating tasks
• Workspaces (tabs): switch quickly between projects or views
• Review: flag tasks for regular review to add new subtasks or change priorities
• Multiselect: perform an action on several selected tasks at the same time
Upgrade to PRO to continue using advanced features after trial period expires.
MLO offers free support at firstname.lastname@example.org and an active users forum on Google Groups. If you have any questions, our support team and members of the user group will be glad to help you!
Follow us for updates at:
*MLO Cloud is a low-cost, fee-based subscription service allowing you to sync your to-do lists wirelessly between different MyLifeOrganized platforms.
**MyLifeOrganized for Desktop to-do list app sold separately.
What our users say:
- "MyLifeOrganized is the only task management app I have found really up to the task. (Get it?) It understands the concept of Next Actions, hiding non-next actions in a to-do overview if so desired. It also understands the difference between Parallel and Sequential subtasks, which is crucial for Next Actions to actually work. Also equipped with a Review view, MLO allows for true GTD task management, with many, many additional options for customisation.", - Hans Cronau
- "I don’t like the productivity apps which take a lot of my time and are too finicky to setup and/or glance at quickly. On the other hand I also don’t like the boring, minimalistic and simple list type of planners. This one is great! I don’t know what it is but there is something in this app that really works for me.", - Dandg
What's New in Version 3.0.13
* bug fixes and stability improvements
The one app I cannot live without
I've tried many apps in search of a powerful, intuitive way to manage tasks and lists. In my opinion, My Life Organized is the best. Very flexible and customizable. My iPhone, iPad, and Windows laptop stay in perfect sync using their optional Cloud Service. This allows me to do weekly reviews from laptop or iPad and use iPhone when I'm out and about. Great user community on a Yahoo forum to get tips and ask questions.
I had been using Omnifocus for the last two years or so but needed something that also ran on Windows. MLO easily handles all my stuff. Though it's a bit pricey when the three separate app purchases and sync service are added up; it's worth it for me. Both mobile apps are well made and fully featured as far as my usage is concerned.
1. Windows app runs well on OS X using Crossover so I have true cross-platform ( if made, a native OS X app would be appreciated).
2. The implicit task prioritization based on the Covey/Eisenhower quadrants really helps when I'm looking at a large stack. Rather than skimming the list I can just start at the top.
Well worth the investment.
Better than Omnifocus!!
Desktop app could use some polish and so could sync(hate that my filters don't sync) but the flexibility of the system is bar none the best out there!! I look forward to future updates and features!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 20, 2016
- Version: 3.0.13
- Size: 36.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: Andrey Tkachuk
- © 2016 mylifeorganized.net
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- MLO-iPhone Pro$9.99
- Pro v3 (v2 upgrade)$19.99
- MLO v3 Pro$29.99
- Pro (v.1 upgrade)$5.99
- Pro (v.1 upgrade)$4.99
- Pro v2 (HD free upgrade)Free
- Pro v3 (v2 HD upgrade)$9.99
- Pro (v.1 upgrade)$6.99
- Pro (v.1 upgrade)$12.99
- Pro (v.1 upgrade)$9.99