Mylio: the photo organizer that slays your digital clutter. Brings scattered photos, videos, and PDFs together, then keeps them safe by syncing across all your devices. View and edit your files – even offline. Then share!
“The ability to easily sync and display every photo that I have on my iPhone, iPad, laptop… is a game-changer…” - GeekWire
“Honestly the most impressive photo management application we’ve ever seen.” - Digital Camera Review
“It may just change your life.” - Outdoor Photographer
• SECURE SYNCING: Protect all of your memories on all of your devices. Install Mylio on each device, open the app, and everything syncs automatically, peer-to-peer, over your wireless network. No cloud necessary (though it’s an optional upgrade).
• SAVE SPACE: Keep every photo you’ve ever taken in your pocket while offline, even if you don’t have the storage space. How? Mylio intelligently scans the storage capacity of your devices, then appropriately-sizes copies of your photos accordingly. Easily change these settings, or make specific exceptions.
• ORGANIZE ANYWHERE: Reclaim lost time -- like on airplanes – by tagging, sorting, or editing your photos on handheld devices. Once you’re back online, your work automatically syncs with your computer, and all other connected devices.
• PROFESSIONAL EDITING: Presets and auto-adjustments meet a desktop-class editing suite. Fine tune your photos with brushes, adjustments and color correction all from your iOS devices. The best of both worlds.
• FACE RECOGNITION: Powerful and accurate face recognition makes getting organized just a few taps away. Bulk recognition makes things just that much easier.
• FIND IT FAST: Our best feature for parties: pulling up an obscure photo in moments. Choose your path -- Mylio’s calendar view is intuitive and fun, search is lightning-fast, and sorting is just the way you want it. No more scrolling through endless timelines.
• SHARE EVERYWHERE: Share your photos with friends and family with all of your device’s built-in share functionality at your fingertips: iMessage, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and more.
To keep up to date with what’s new with the Mylio family, follow us on Twitter @mylioapp.
Various bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Photo Management Tool
I think Mylio is the answer for photographers who are looking for a way to manage a lot of photos across a number of devices. With the demise of Picasa and IPhoto, and the horrible replacements from both Google and Apple, I needed a program that let me control my files in my named directories in a structure that makes sense to me. Mylio imported nearly 40,000 photos in less than an hour, without destroying my files and directories. I was then automatically able to sync all of them to two iPads in less than an hour across WiFi without the use of any cloud, giving my wife access to nearly twenty years of our photos. So easy to use! The speed is impressive and the overall presentation and searching options are close to what I liked in Picasa. I think it still needs a simple directory tree as an option but what they have is good enough for me.
Great software for people who care about quality
This is a very sophisticated piece of software that allows you to store,backup and share photos between different devices without getting the cloud involved. One thing people dont realize is that once you upload your photos to the cloud you not only loose the quality during the compression and upload process but your originals in a sense could be lost anytime. Its got great image recongnition and photo organization. I would highly recommend it
This app is absolutely amazing. I can't believe how efficient and fast it is. I have tried and used a few others and was always left a little disappointed. I'm a professional photographer and I use iPads containing my portfolio work to travel with to meet clients. This app does exactly what it says and sets a bar of excellence for all the others to reach. Quite honestly the others may never reach that bar. Mylio goes above and beyond. The others better take note. Thank you for such a great app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.