By Lehigh Valley Health Network
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) offers you secure access to your medical record across LVHN’s spectrum of care. That means whether you receive care as an inpatient at a Lehigh Valley Hospital in Allentown or Bethlehem or from one of our many Lehigh Valley Physician Group (LVPG) practices, you can look at your medical record with MyLVHN and know what was involved in your care across all of LVHN.
At your convenience
With MyLVHN you have even more ways to save time and keep in touch with your health care team – and never wait on-hold. Your MyLVHN account lets you:
• Schedule an appointment
• Review your medical information
• Request prescription refills
• Pay or Review bills for medical services
• Send and Receive a non-urgent message from your health care provider
• Upload health and fitness data, including data from the Apple Health app, when enrolled in self-tracking programs
If you are already signed up for MyLVHN, make sure you download the exclusive MyLVHN app. It’s made just for LVHN patients and will connect you with your health information whenever and wherever you need it. If you need to sign up for MyLVHN, visit MyLVHN.org first and click on the “Create Account” button to get started.
If you need any help, call us at 1-844-4MY-LVHN (1-844-469-5846)
MyLVHN: It’s the story of your health.
Hazleton area patient?
LVHN offers separate patient portals for:
• Greater Hazleton area patients – Please use MyLVHN Hazleton patient portal.
What's New in Version 5.1
The MyLVHN app has been redesigned to give you quicker access to the most meaningful information in fewer steps:
• Access new information alerts about your family in a single place through the notification center
• Quickly review your lists of medications and upcoming appointments in improved summary views
This is a great app with good intentions. However every time you click on a link it opens a safari twitter link that don’t load, then you have to go back into the app. My doctors are Lehigh owned, but don’t support the app. Would be nice to see integration across all offices soon.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: May 15, 2017
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 29.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Mongolian, Spanish
- Seller: Lehigh Valley Health Network, Inc.
- © 2016 Epic Systems Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.