MyManatee Mobile is the latest in a series of customer service improvements Manatee County Government offers resident, business owners and visitors. MyManatee Mobile is a non-emergency resource you can use to easily report issues such as drainage issues, damaged sidewalks, broken street lights or pot holes. Issues can be reported by simply submitting a request that is sent to County staff for resolution.
Using MyManatee Mobile is free and easy. When you spot something that needs to be fixed, open MyManatee Mobile from your smartphone and send a request in seconds. You can even attach a photo of the problem area. Manatee County staff receive the request in seconds and can work toward a fix. You'll even get notified when the request has been resolved.
Along the way, you can monitor work requests and make comments on the conditions.
Download MyManatee Mobile today and tell us what you think, and give us ideas on other ways you'd use the app!
New in v3.9.6:
- iOS 10 support
- Improved ADA compliance
- Topic-based push notifications to citizen subscribers
- Improvements to address validation
- New webview for widgets
- Improvements to error handling
- Bug fixes
- PublicStuff LLC
- 32.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PublicStuff, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.