By North American Meat Institute
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MyMeatUp is the only free app available with a full guide to beef, pork, lamb, and veal cuts you’ll find at grocery stores, including cooking tips and recipes. Designed to help you navigate the meat department, the app features:
• Interactive images to help you select meat cuts that fit your taste and recipe needs
• Easy, creative, and delicious beef, pork, lamb and veal recipes for every cut
• Descriptions about the most common cooking methods for meat products: broiling, grilling, braising, roasting, pan-frying, stir-frying, slow cooking, smoking, and stewing
• A glossary of meat terms to help you navigate the labels on meat products, with descriptions like ‘natural’, ‘antibiotic-free’, and ‘grass-fed’ defined
• Details on meat’s nutritional value, animal welfare practices, antibiotic myths, and meat’s environmental impact
• Food safety and preparation tips to cook your meat to perfection, along with a video guide to using a meat thermometer
Cuts, cooking tips and recipes all in one place! Outstanding for planning and ideas.
Great app as I try different cuts of meat I am less familiar with. App is also very intuitive which makes it easy to use while shopping. Great job!
Amazing new meat app
A very useful app full of great information including recipes, cuts, glossary and great images.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Released: Jan 13, 2017
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 41.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: North American Meat Institute
- © 2017 North American Meat Institute
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.